Mr. Conductor's Adventures of Futurama is a crossover series featuring George Carlin as Mr. Conductor and Thomas stories told by George Carlin and Alec Baldwin. Each episode will have two Thomas stories. Only Thomas stories from Seasons 1-6 can be used.
Major Guest Stars
- Robby the Robot
Episode 1: Space Pilot 3000
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin.
- Thomas Gets Tricked
- Down The Mine
- Person: Tourists.
- Voice: Now that was one heck of a ride!
- Fry: Huh? Who said that?
- Voice: Down here. I heard you've had some troubles with a job.
- Fry: Wait. Who are you? How did you know?
- Mr. Conductor: Well, since we've never met before, let me properly introduce myself. Mr. Conductor at your service.
- Fry: Wow. A real-live tiny conductor!
- Mr. Conductor: And who might you be sir?
- Fry: My name's Fry. I got blasted 1000 years into the future. I had no job, no money, no friends, and my family never really cared about me. And to make matters worse, I was beginning to think my girlfriend might be cheating on me.
- Mr. Conductor: Gee, that must really have been tough.
- Fry: Tell me something I don't know.
- Mr. Conductor: Well, how about I tell you a story about some of my friends on the Island of Sodor?
- Fry: The Island of Sodor?
- Mr. Conductor: Yes. It's a magical place I used to visit many, many years ago. My friends who live there are talking train engines.
- Fry: Never heard of a talking train before.
- Mr. Conductor: Well, I have a story about one who might interest you, Fry. His name is--uh, excuse me, was Thomas the Tank Engine.
- Fry: What do you mean, "was"?
- Mr. Conductor: I'll explain later. Right now, here's a story about my friend Thomas the Tank Engine. (He blows his whistle and the story Thomas Gets Tricked begins)
- When Fry, Bender and Mr. Conductor visit the ruinings of Old New York, Mr. Conductor visits the ruinings of the Old Island of Sodor.
Episode 2: The Series Has Landed
- Thomas Stories told by Alec Baldwin and George Carlin.
- Make Someone Happy (Alec Baldwin)
- Pop Goes The Diesel (George Carlin)
- Robby the Robot makes his first appearence in this episode.
Episode 3: I, Roommate
- Thomas Stories told by