Mr. Conductor's Christmas Party is an Shining Tme Station Season 2 Christmas Specials aired in December 17, 1991 on PBS. This episode VHS Released on January 7, 1992.
Mr. Conductor cousins, Stacy, Billy, the kids, Schemer, Barney, and his friends celebrate Christmas. Mr. Conductor cousins go to the Christmas shopping to buy a lots of decorate for them!
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- JB King
- Mayor Flopdinger
- The Jukebox Band
Jukebox Band Song
- Jingle Bells Rock
- Winter Wonderland
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
- Silent Night
Thomas Stories Segments
- Thomas and Percy's Mountain Adventure (Told by George Carlin), Flying Kipper and Thomas' Christmas Party (Told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 1 voice and Late 1990/1991-1992 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Barney in Concert".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Practice Makes Music".
- The Baby Bop costume used in this episode was also seen in "Playing it Safe".
- The Baby Bop voice used in this episode was also heard in "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure".
- The BJ costume used in this episode was also seen in "Introducing BJ!".
- The BJ voice used in this episode was also heard in "An Adventures of Make Believe".
- The Shining Time Station Season 2-3 Music Arrangement used in this episode was also heard in "The Joke's on Schemer" with a christmas twist.
- The Shining Time Station Season 2 set is used.
- This take places in November 24, 1991.