Mr. Conductor's Last Day of School Fun is an Season 2 Shining Time Station home video. Released Date on August 31, 1992.
The Conductor cousins, Stacy, Billy, Schemer, Barney, and their friends having fun at for a last day of school. Also, Becky has a plan to go to school along with her friends Dan and Kara in their 5th grade next year. Stacy also said goodbye to the high school senior. Billy also sings a folk song for a graduation for the high school senior. That night, Barney, Becky, Kara and Dan went back to his home and their parents said they going to move out for a new house. And Then, Becky, Kara and Dan went to sleep after Barney goes home.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- JB King
- Midge Smoot
- The Jukebox Band
Thomas Stories Segments:
- Thomas' Last Day of School (custom Season 3 Thomas story, told by George Carlin) and Toby the Tram Engine (Told by Ringo Starr)
Jukebox Band Song:
- Yesterday (from the Beatles)
- Shining Time Graduation (NEW)
- Lullaby Medley
- Barney has his Season 1 voice and Late 1990/1991-1992 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "My Family's Just Right for Me".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Hola Mexico!".
- This marks the last appearance of the Late 1990/1991-1992 Season 1 Barney voice and costume. Starting with "Dan's New House", the Late 1992-1993/Season 2 Barney Costume could be introduced on the next Shining Time Station Season 2 home video.
- This is also the last time Barney's voice is low pitched. Starting with "Dan's New House", his voice would be pitched up to 3.
- This also marks the final apperance of Dan's Original house. Starting with "Dan's New House", his new house could be bigger like a apartment.
- Becky wore a same hairstyle and clothes in Schemer Alone.
- Dan wore a same clothes in Schemer Alone.
- Kara wore a same clothes in Oh, What a Tangled.
- The Music Arrangement used in this episode was also heard in "Dentist Makes Me Smile!"
- The Shining Time Station Season 2 set is used.