Mr. Conductor's Surprise Party is an Season 3 Shining Time Station Home Video. Released in August 31, 1993.
It's A Surprise Party at Shining Time Station. The kids find out what Mr. Conductor gets a very special surprise. So Barney also worked for a very surprise with Mr. Conductor's cousins, and Dan. Also, Schemer makes a special mirror for everybody.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- Billy Twofeathers
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- JB King
- Barton Winslow
- Becky's Family
- Dan's Family
- Kara's Family
- Schemer's Mother (mentioned)
- The Jukebox Band
- Robby the Robot
- Hobart Hume
Jukebox Band Songs
- Cowboy Medley
- Down by the Station
- Goodbye, Goodbye (from Big Bear Blue House)
Thomas Stories Segments
- One Good Turn (Told By George Carlin) and Gordon Takes a Dip (Told By Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this home video also seen in "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure".
- The Barney voice used in this home video also seen in "Love and Read with Barney".
- Third time, Schemer falls down and cries.
- This marks the last appearance of the Late 1992-1993/Season 2 Barney Costume. However, the New Season 3 Barney Costume could be introduced on the next Shining Time Station Season 3 home video "Becky's Trip to the Imagination City".
- This also marks Barney's higher pitched and Season 2 voice. However, the new Season 3's Barney voice could be introduced in "Becky's Trip to the Imagination City (1993)".
- The Shining Time Station Season 3 Set is used.
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 Music Arrangement used in this episode also heard in "Room For Everyone".
- This home video filmed in May 20, 1993.