Mr. Conductor's Thomas Tales of Enchancia is a spin-off of Mr. Conductor Meets Sofia the First It stars George Carlin as Mr. Conductor. Each episodes will feature five Thomas stories and one song. Thomas stories from Season 1-7 are allowed, but Season 8-present stories aren't. And Thomas songs from Season 3-7 are allowed, but songs from Season 8-present aren't. Each Thomas story can be used no more than three times.
Episode 1: Princess Power
Sofia boasts to Mr. Conductor how proud she is to be a princess. And Mr. Conductor tells her stories about girls on Sodor.
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin, Alec Baldwin and Michael Brandon.
- Daisy (George Carlin)
- Mavis (George Carlin)
- Thomas, Percy and Old Slowcoach (Alec Baldwin)
- Elizabeth the Vintage Quarry Truck (Alec Baldwin)
- Emily's New Coaches (Michael Brandon)
- Five New Engines in the Shed
Sofia: Princesses always look like me and my Sister Amber and My Mom as the queen and my brother James is a prince and My Dad as the King Can you guess why?
Mr. Conductor: Probably because you are part of your Family.
Sofia: That's Right
Mr. Conductor: And girl engines on Sodor are different to girl coaches.
Sofia: Girl coaches?
Mr. Conductor: Oh, yes. Annie and Clarabel are girl coaches and so is Henrietta. And so is Old Slow Coach. Here's what makes her useful. (He blows the whistle and the story, Thomas, Percy and Old Slowcoach begins)
Sofia: Thanks for those wonderful girl stories on Sodor.
Mr. Conductor: It was my pleasure, Sofia, but let me ask, who is the best? Princes or Princesses?
Sofia: Um Hmm, I think we are both the best. Because without Princes and Princesses, the whole world will be empty.
Mr. Conductor: Yes, and I won't be a conductor anymore. Sofia, how would you like to sing a song before we go?
Sofia: That would be a wonderful thing, Mr. C.
Mr. Conductor: Then cue the music. (makes the screen fill up with steam as Five New Engines in the Shed begins)
Episode 2: Night Time with Sofia and Amber
Amber invites Sofia and Mr. Conductor over for a sleepover in Sofia's room Mr. Conductor tells them about jobs the engines do at night.
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin and Alec Baldwin
- Thomas, Percy and the Mail Train (George Carlin)
- Oliver's Find (Alec Baldwin)
- The Flying Kipper (George Carlin)
- Something in the Air (Alec Baldwin)
- Fish (S4) (George Carlin)
- Night Train
Sofia: I'm glad that you invited us to your sleepover, Amber
Amber: Oh, it was nothing I just want to invited you over for a Sleepover in your room Tonight because I Love You
Sofia: I Love You Too! Would we like to have fun on our Sleepover
Mr. Conductor: Yes I will tell you night time stories.
Sofia: Okay What's the first night time story
Mr. Conductor: We'll begin with Thomas and Percy who, almost every night, do the mail run. (He blows the whistle and the story, Thomas, Percy and the Mail Train begins)
- Mr. Conductor: I am sorry to say that a lot of little children are often late for school because they wait to see Henry go by. They often see him pulling the express. He does it so well that Gordon was jealous. But that's another story.
- (then the screen fills with steam as we return to Sofia's Room)
- Sofia: I love the story when Henry pulls The Flying Kipper at night because it's his favorite job
- Amber: So Do I
- Mr. Conductor: Err, let's just tell another Flying Kipper story.Now in this story, Henry learns that lines by the sea can be dangerous. (He blows the whistle and the story, Something in the Air begins)
Episode 3: Sofia's Worse Accident
Sofia had an accident when she played hopscotch Mr. Conductor tells stories about the accidents the engines have on Sodor to cheer her up
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin and Alec Baldwin.
- Down the Mine (George Carlin)
- Percy Takes the Plunge (George Carlin)
- James in a Mess (George Carlin)
- Gordon Takes a Dip (George Carlin)
- Rusty and the Boulder (Alec Baldwin)
- Accidents will Happen
- Sofia: (counting) 1 2 3 4 5..... (she slipped on the rock and hurt her ankle) ow!
- Mr. Conductor: Are you okay, Sofia?
- Sofia: I think so, but I think I've slipped on the rock and hurt my ankle.
- Amber: (rushes over with James Queen Miranda And King Roland)Sofia. Are you okay?,
- Sofia: I think so,
- Mr. Conductor: Come on, let's get you to the throne to sit on.
- King Roland: We will all get you to the throne room.
- Queen Miranda: Let's Go Sofia (Queen Miranda King Roland Amber James and Mr. Conductor Helped Take Sofia to the throne room and helped her sit on the chair)
- Mr. Conductor: Are you sure you're okay?
- Sofia: Yeah. I musn't let this accident happen again.
- Mr. Conductor: Oh, that's alright. Engines on Sodor have accidents too. Here's a story about how Thomas fell into a mine. (He blows the whistle and the story, Down the Mine begins)
- Sofia: (after Percy Takes the Plunge finishes) Thank goodness I didn't end up in water.
- Queen Miranda: Sofia Your Sister Amber Your Brother James Your Father and I asked your friends to come and visit you.
- Ruby: Hello Sofia
- Jade: Your Family told us you slipped on the rock and hurt your ankle while you played hopscotch when you had an accident
- Hildegard: Get well soon, Sofia
- Clio: Your ankle feels better.
- Sofia: Oh, this is wonderful. My friends are here.
- Mr, Conductor: Oh, good. Now I have more friends to share stories with. I had just been telling Sofia some stories about accidents that happen on Sodor. We have just finished talking about Percy. And now, it's James' turn. Here's a story about him and the tar wagons. (He blows the whistle and the story, James in a Mess begins)