Mr. Conductor, Sammy and Barney's 1-2-3-4 Seasons is a preschool crossover video that is made by Pikachufreak.
- Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Riff, The J-Team, The Mascaritas, The Teen Titans, The Xiaolin Monks, Our Heroes, Virgil, Richie, The Duelists, The NT Warriors, Mystery Inc, The Cardcaptor Girls, The Hoop Kids, Jeff, Taylor, The O'Connells, The Loonatics, The Snowboard Kids, The WarioWare Gang, The Conductors and The Story Shop Animals prepare for the day of the annual four seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. They make several activities and much more. But however, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to steal the cans, but they get thrown out. After that, the gang are happy that four seasons are a success.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Sammy's Story Shop
- Sammy (???)
- Sharlene (???)
- Wiggy (???)
From Barney and Friends
- Barney (Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Jennifer Kendall)
- BJ (Kyle Nelson)
- Riff (Michaela Dietz)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warrior
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Jeff and Taylor
- Jeff Jefferson (Jim Cummings)
- Taylor Tanner (Tom Kenny)
From The Mummy
- Alex O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evy O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Rick O'Connell (John Schneider)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Snowboard Kids
- Slash Kamei (Samantha Reynolds)
- Jam Kuehnemund (Phil LaMarr)
- Nancy Neil (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Wendy Lane (Jennifer Hale)
- Tommy Parsy (Rob Paulsen)
- Linda Maltinie (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Thomas Saves The Day
- Down The Mine
- The Old Iron Bridge
- The Grand Opening
- Saved From Scrap
- A New Friend For Thomas
- Thomas, Percy and Old Slowcoach
- Happy Ever After
- Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter
- This video is from It's A Laugh Productions and Hanna Barbera.
- Shawn, Rebecca, Maria and Tosha are absent.
- This video marks the first time where seasons are shown.
- Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- The Snowboard Kids make their full video debut.
- (The video opens with Barney and the others at the treehouse)
- Barney: Today, we are going to talk about spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Ash: All right.
- Meilin: We do like our white pantyhose.
- Chelsea: Ally and Anita too.
- Ace: I knew you'd be happy to hear.
- Lexi: Why yes.
- Scooby: It's been many times since.
- Shaggy: Like, you said it.
- Amy: Seems that you and Annie have a lot in common about purple and black striped pantyhose.
- Mel: And so does Nikki.
- Rikochet: A promise is a promise and we must keep it.
- Flea: The Flea's sure about that.
- Maylu: You know about my black stockings that i'm wearing right?
- Yai: Right.
- Jeff: Maria and Cindy are my two sisters.
- Taylor: Tim, Tom and Tanya are my siblings too.
- (The Conductors and The Story Shop Animals appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3 and Sammy: Hey there, guys.
- Kimiko: The Conductors and The Story Shop Animals.
- Buena Girl: We were looking for the four seasons.
- Mr. Conductor 2 and Sharlene: Yes of course. Seasons change every year.
- Virgil: Sis and Pop will love that.
- Richie: As well as Mr. Foley.
- Evy: Is there a rescue on the Island of Sodor?
- Rick: Do you remember Thomas?
- Sammy: You know him right?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sure. He rescued James from disaster. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas Saves The Day starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Every day, Sir Topham Hatt came to the station to catch his train.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Hello.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said to Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Don't let the silly freight cars tease you. Remember, you have an important job as a special helper in the train yard.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: There were lots of freight cars and Thomas worked very hard pushing and pulling them into place. There was also a small coach and two strange things his driver called cranes.
- Thomas' Driver: That's the breakdown train.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He told Thomas.
- Thomas' Driver: The cranes are for lifting heavy things like engines and coaches and freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, Thomas was in the yard. Suddenly he heard an engine whistling.
- James: Help! Help!
- Mr. Conductor 1: A frieght train came rushing through much too fast. The engine was James and he was frightened. His brake blocks were on fire.
- James: They're pushing me, they're pushing me.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He panted.
- Freight Cars: On! On!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed the freight cars. Still whistling...
- James: Help! Help!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor James disappeared.
- Thomas: I like to teach those freight cars a lesson.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas the Tank Engine.
- (We hear an alarm ringing)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Soon came the alarm.
- Signalman: James is off the line. The breakdown train quickly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas was coupled on and off they went. Thomas worked his hardest.
- Thomas: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed. He wasn't predenting to be like Gordon. He really meant it.
- Thomas: Bother those freight cars and their tricks. I hope poor James isn't hurt.
- Mr. Conductor 1: James' driver and fireman were feeling him all over to see if he was hurt.
- (Cows mooing)
- James' Driver and Fireman: Never mind James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They said.
- James' Driver and Fireman: It was those silly freight cars and your old wooden brakes that caused the accident.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas pushed the breakdown train alongside. Then he pulled away the unhurt freight cars.
- Freight Cars: Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They groaned.
- Thomas: Serves you right, serves you right.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Thomas. He was hard at work puffing backwards and forwards all afternoon.
- Thomas: This'll teach you a lesson, this'll teach you a lesson.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He told the freight cars. And they answered...
- Freight Cars: Yes it will, yes it will.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They left the broken cars. Then with two cranes they put James back on the rails.
- (The cranes lift James away from the field. A surprised Thomas watches as James is put back to the rails)
- Mr. Conductor 1: He tried to move, but he couldn't so Thomas helped him back to the shed. Sir Topham Hatt was waiting anxiously for them.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well, Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I heard all about it and i'm very pleased with you. You're a really useful engine. James shall have some proper brakes and a new coat of paint and you shall have a branch line all to yourself.
- Thomas: Oh thank you sir.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas. Now Thomas is as happy as can be. He has a branch line and two coaches called Annie and Clarabel. He puffs proudly backwards and forwards with them all day. He is never lonely. Edward and Henry stop quite often and tell him the news. Gordon is always in a hurry but never forgets to say...
- Gordon: Poop Poop.
- Mr. Conductor 1: And Thomas always whistles...
- Thomas: Peep Peep.
- Mr. Conductor 1: In return.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- (Thomas Saves The Day ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: As i was saying, Thomas became a hero for saving James.
- Sakura: Wow, that's awesome.
- Madison: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors and The Story Shop Animals: Right.
- (The Conductors and The Story Shop Animals leave)
- Baby Bop: This is gonna be so great.
- BJ: These cans are full of stuff.
- Riff: No, silly, it's full of different seasons.
- Slash: I'm excited.
- Jam: So do i.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: Four Seasons?
- Didi: Hooray!
- Tex: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter will be performed by us.
- Rex: Exactly.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (The Jukebox Band perform Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter)
- (Back with the gang, we find them outside at spring)
- Ash: Wow, look at that.
- Yugi: I've never seen those flowers.
- Mel: (putting one over her head) How do i look?
- Penny: Whoa, you're cute.
- Mel: That's more like it.
- Tea: Ah, it feels good that Spring Is Here.
- Lexi: I'll join you.
- (They both perform Spring Is Here)
- Tea and Lexi: Once there was a thing called spring when the world was writng verses like yours and mine. All the lads and girls would sing when we set a little tables and drank May wine. Now April May and June are sadly out of tune life has stuck the pin in the baloon. Spring is here! Why doesn’t my heart go dancing? Spring is here! Why isn’t the waltz entrancing? No desire, no ambition leads me, Maybe it’s because nobody needs me. Spring is here! Why doesn’t the breeze delight me? Stars appear, Why doesn’t the night invite me? Maybe it’s because nobody loves me. Spring is here I hear.
- (Spring Is Here ends)