Mr. Conductor 2's Winter Wonderland is the twenty-first and final episode of the seventh Season of Shining Time Station. It aired on Playhouse Disney on December 8, 2002.
- This winter wonderland themed episode features Our Heroes, The Xiaolin Monks, The Hoop Kids, The Cardcaptor Girls, Mystery Inc, The J-Team, The Mascaritas, Virgil, Richie, The Duelists and The Men In Black. One day, winter has arrived and they are preparing for a festive party. Stacy, Harry and Billy meet up with The Sundance Kids who explain that they will help. However, Schemer, Schemee and Team Rocket attempt to dry away the snow, but they fail. After that, Butch Cassidy thanks the Kids' WB characters.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From Butch Cassidy
- Butch Cassidy (Lloyd Chip Hand II)
- Wally (Mickey Dolenz)
- Merilee (Judy Strangis)
- Stephanie (Kristina Holland)
- It's Only Snow
- Winter's Wonderful
- Winter Wonderland
- The Sundance Kids debut.
- This is a winter wonderland themed episode.
- It is revealed that the characters used to get festivals.
- Kimiko is wearing her The Shard of Lightning outfit.
- Daphne and Rita share their pink pantyhose with Merilee.
- (The episode opens with the show's theme song in a christmas special style)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The episode then opens with the Kids' WB characters at the station one winter morning)
- Ash: All right, guys.
- Brock: This is the Winter Wonderland we've been waiting for.
- Agent J: There will be lots of parties.
- Agent K: And of course rhythms.
- Meilin: Wearing our white pantyhose can look like Ally and Anita.
- Chelsea: We do.
- Rikochet: Life is just a perfect wonderland.
- Flea: The Flea will remember.
- Scooby: I can't wait for the Sundance Kids.
- Shaggy: Like, me too.
- Amy: Seems that you and Annie share your purple and black striped pantyhose.
- Mel: Nikki too.
- Virgil: Sis and Pop will totally love the parties.
- Richie: As well as Mr. Foley.
- Raimundo: I can hardly remember the carols.
- Clay: Exactly.
- Stacy: This winter wonderland will be a success.
- Harry: Absolutely.
- Billy: There's The Sundance Kids.
- The Sundance Kids: What's up?
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Happy winter wonderland, you guys.
- Sakura: Mr. Conductors 1 and 2.
- Madison: We're just preparing for our winter wonderland.
- Mr. Conductor 1: And so do us. It's going to be a festive celebration.
- Yugi: See, Kaiba? They're totally in.
- Kaiba: Interesting.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Life on the Island of Sodor can be snowy out there. Let me tell you about Skarloey.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and Snow starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: It was wintertime on the Island of Sodor. The snow covered fields and railway lines. All the engines were hard at work, except Percy.
- Thomas: Come on, Percy, this is no time to have a rest.
- Percy: I'm stuck.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Moaned Percy.
- Percy: And my funnel's freezing up. Driver's gone for help.
- Thomas: Hah!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Thomas and went on his way. Later, Thomas had to help clear snow by a tunnel. But it was too deep and he got stuck. Thomas was very cross.
- Thomas: Snow is nothing but trouble.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He moaned. Rusty was close by.
- Rusty: Driver says this winter is as bad as the worse winter of all.
- Thomas: How worse?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Thomas.
- Rusty: I'll tell you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Replied Rusty and then the little engine did.
- Rusty: Skarloey was working the line to the slate mine in the mountains. When the snow came, it was difficult to work. They used the snow as a double buffer zone to help stop cars skidding through the ravine. One day, Skarloey set off to the mine with some empty cars. Meanwhile, there was trouble at the mine. The winch that holds the cars up and down wasn't working properly. Skarloey had reached the ravine. High above him were the mine yards.
- Skarloey's Driver: That snow looks dangerous.
- Rusty: Said his driver.
- Skarloey's Driver: The sound of your engine and the freight cars could cause an avalanche. I'll set up an emergency cap and see what happens.
- Rusty: Skarloey watched as the driver prepared it. Then they ran over the cap. (Boom!) The bang echoed around the gorge. Nothing happened.
- Skarloey's Driver: Good.
- Rusty: Said his driver.
- Skarloey's Driver: All's well. We'll have a cup of cocoa and then make our way.
- Rusty: But high above them, all was not well. A long line of full cars was about be winched down the slope. They had just started their journey when some empty cars became derailed. The winch groaned.
- Freight Cars: Break it, snap it.
- Rusty: Shouted the freight cars and they did.
- Freight Cars: On, on, faster, faster!
- Rusty: They giggled.
- Workman: The snowbank and buffers will stop them.
- Rusty: Said a workman. But he was wrong. The freight cars plunged into the ravine. Skarloey and his driver heard the noise and looked up.
- Skarloey's Driver: Avalanche!
- Rusty: They cried.
- (The avalanche starts to bury Skarloey completely)
- Rusty: When the snow ploomed clear, there was no sign of Skarloey. He was buried deep inside the high drift blocking the ravine. And then came the funny part.
- Thomas: What's the funny part about an avalanche?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Thomas.
- Rusty: Well. No one knew that the heat from Skarloey's engine had helped to make an igloo.
- Men: It's a snowball, it's a snowhouse, it's an engine.
- Rusty: They cleared away the ice only to find Skarloey's driver and fireman drinking hot cocoa as if nothing had happened.
- Thomas: Lucky for him. But it just goes to show you can't trust freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Thomas.
- Rusty: Or snow.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Rusty. The men had just cleared the snow away from him when Gordon puffed by with his machine.
- Gordon: Hey look out, there's snow about.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He stopped by the tunnel and wheeshed loudly. Then it happened.
- Gordon: Oh no.
- (The avalanche falls on top of Gordon, completely burying him)
- Gordon: Help!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Cried Gordon.
- Thomas: If Skarloey survived the snowfall, surely a big proud engine like you can do the same.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Chuckled Thomas.
- Gordon: Pah!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Moaned Gordon from within and then fell as silent as the snow.
- (Snow ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: So you see, Skarloey had a snowy journey to remember.
- Joey: That's way awesome.
- Tristan: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Fred: We'll help you on your preparations.
- Butch Cassidy: You're on.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: I'll be singing Winter's Wonderful.
- Didi: You are.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: Winter will be the best.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Tito performs Winter's Wonderful, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Tito: Winter's wonderful; it's so beautiful. The air is cold and clear. Snow is sparkling, Trees are glistening, It's that time of year. I love to see the icicles, The great big snowflakes, too. 'Cause it's the wonderful season Full of special things to do Wearing hats and coats and scarves, Each hand has got a glove. All our friends and family too, Are filled with extra love. I love to see the icicles, The great big snowflakes, too. 'Cause it's the wonderful season Full of special things to do. I love to see the icicles, The great big snowflakes, too. 'Cause it's the wonderful season Full of special things to do. Yes, it's the wonderful season Full of special things to do.
- (Winter's Wonderful ends)
- (We see