Mr. Conductor Enters Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman is Pikachufreak's Crossover series that focuses on George Carlin, Alec Baldwin, and Michael Brandon as The Conductors who will join Ruff Ruffman for all the challenges they have ever had. Only Thomas Stories from the first seven seasons are allowed.
List of Shows
- Shining Time Station
- Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman
- Mucha Lucha
- Power Crystal Girls
- Star Fox
- Static Shock
- Sonic X
- Phantom Investigators
- Jackie Chan Adventures
- Glitter Force
- The Winx Club
- Xiaolin Showdown
- Loonatics Unleashed
- Turbo FAST
- The Adventures of Puss In Boots
- The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- The Replacements
- The Emperor's New School
- Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- Phineas and Ferb
- Accidentally Adventures
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes
- The Adventures of Julie Kane
- Timon and Pumbaa
- Milo Murphy's Law
- The 7D
- Wander Over Yonder
- Gravity Falls
- Penn Zero: Part Time Hero
- American Dragon: Jake Long
- Dave The Barbarian
- Pickle and Peanut
- Future Worm!
- Dexter's Laboratory
- Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Courage The Cowardly Dog
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Cow and Chicken
- Diary of A Wimpy Kid
- Ben 10
- The Secret Saturdays
- Generator Rex
- The Dork Diaries
- Teen Hearts
- The Dynamic Girls
- Adventure Time
- Regular Show
- The Amazing World of Gumball
- Uncle Grandpa
- Steven Universe
- We Bare Bears
- Mighty Magiswords
- Guest stars: Various.
- Number of Episodes: 100.
- Kimiko's outfit: from The Apprentice.
Season 1 (2006)
Episode 1: 3-2-1 Blast Off!
- We open this episode with Ash and the gang arriving at Studio G, where Ruff Ruffman makes a challenge to Ash, Rikochet and Scooby about the museum of science. When the three arrive, they are greeted by Buzz Lightyear and his friends. Along the way, they must confront Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs, who are about to blast off to space. Thomas Gets Tricked and Percy and The Signal are told by Mr. Conductor 1.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Gets Tricked and Percy and The Signal.
Episode 2: Good Dancing and Bad Teeth
- Ruff is surprised to see that the poodle next door has halitosis. So Yugi, Jaden and Yuya arrive at the dance room, where Harriet Sanders, Zoey Hanson and Emma Griffin await them. Meanwhile, Riley, Mitchie and Malina work as Dental doctors at the dentist that belongs to Drs. Anna and Proctor. Lady Hatt's Birthday Party and Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday are told by Mr. Conductor 2.
- Thomas Stories: Lady Hatt's Birthday Party and Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday.
Episode 3: How To Get Out Your Inner Hip Hop
- Ruff has run out of Chinese food. So Tai, Matt and Joe agree to do hip hop with guest star Lil' Romeo. Meanwhile, The Powerpuff Girls work as Zoo feeders. Bertie's Chase and Percy's Promise are told by Mr. Conductor 1.
- Thomas Stories: Bertie's Chase and Percy's Promise.
Episode 4: Cats? I Thought You Said Kites!
- Cats have taken over Studio G, and Ruff has a plan. So Amethyst, Charleigh and Madeline arrive at the cat show to meet up with The Aristocats. Meanwhile, Dexter, Ben and Prohyas plan on building a kite. Thomas Saves The Day and Down The Mine are told by Mr. Conductor 1.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Saves The Day and Down The Mine.
Episode 5: Ye Olde Colonial Episode
- Flatten my bones! The power has gone out at Studio G, but luckily, a time machine that Ruff brought will send the YTV Superstars to 1627. There, they meet Marty McFly and Emmett Brown, who both explain about dropping items and working together as a team. Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs, on the other hand, prepare for a surprise. Jack Frost and Faulty Whistles are told by Mr. Conductor 2.
- Thomas Stories: Jack Frost and Faulty Whistles.
Episode 6: Saturday Night With A Slight Fever
- Following an accident involving a device falling towards a soup, Ruff has sent the YTV Superstars to the plaza, where Miss Grimwood, her ghoul students, Rebecca Norman, Sadie Mae Scroggins, and The Hex Girls await them. Ash agrees to sing Permission To Party in front of the audience. Meanwhile, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to record their memories. Bill, Ben and Fergus and Fergus Breaks The Rules are told by Mr. Conductor 3.
- Thomas Stories: Bill, Ben and Fergus and Fergus Breaks The Rules.
Episode 7: To Bee Or Not To Bee
- Ruff cannot get his bee costume off, because of a broken zipper. So Ben, Kevin, Rex and Noah agree to surf along. Meanwhile, Chloe faces her bravery when she, Arlene, Mimi and Bonnie work as beekeepers. Gordon Takes A Dip and James Goes Buzz Buzz are told by Mr. Conductor 1.
- Thomas Stories: Gordon Takes A Dip and James Goes Buzz Buzz.
Episode 8: B.L.T. For Breakfast
- Ruff wants the Liver and Pineapple Biscuit Shake ready for him. So Pooh, Todd and Kuzco agree to find the ingredients. Meanwhile, Mel, Meilin and Malinda work as waitresses. Toby The Tram Engine and Thomas Breaks The Rules are told by Mr. Conductor 1.
- Thomas Stories: Toby The Tram Engine and Thomas Breaks The Rules.
Episode 9: The Mystery of the Missing Thing in the Haunted Castle
- Ruff discovers that his great grandfather Ruffael Ruffmanowitz (in his first appearance) has lost his invention. So the YTV Superstars arrive at Hammond Castle, in order to help characters from The Mummy and Jumanji. As soon as Ash finds the invention, he, Courage, Emily, April and Scooby and Shaggy are confronted by Gengar and the Ghostly Crew and they, along with the rest of the gang, run away from them. But as they round a corner, Ash bumps into one of Courage's enemies from the Middle of Nowhere, Di Lung, who angrily tells him to watch where he is going. An angry Ben snaps back at him, but just as the Ghostly Crew are about to attack the gang, they are electrocuted by Pikachu's thunder attack and collapse in an instant (with the Green Phantom Shadows' masks coming off of their heads, revealing none other than Debbie Marcus and Lacey Layne). After the gang return to Studio G, they are rewarded with 1000 points. Haunted Henry and Duncan Gets Spooked are told by Mr. Conductor 2.
- Thomas Stories: Haunted Henry and Duncan Gets Spooked.
Episode 10: This Old Lemonade Stand
- Ruff wants to buy the Apple Peeler 2.0. So he sends the YTV Superstars to the workshop to help the Biker Mice build a stand. Meanwhile, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs tend to make mischief. James In A Mess and Percy's Predicament are told by Mr. Conductor 1.
- Thomas Stories: James In A Mess and Percy's Predicament.
Episode 11: It's Raining Cats and Dogs
Episode 12: That Doesn't Float My Boat
- A flood
Episode 13: Send in the Clowns
Episode 14: Grandma Ruffman's Recipe for Success
- Ruff's grandmother
Episode 15: Tryin' Chef
- In a spoof to Iron Chef, we find Ruff