Mr. Conductor and Ruff Ruffman's House of Villains is a Mr. Conductor Enters Fetch With Ruff Ruffman Home Video made by Pikachufreak. It takes place after Season 1. It was released on May 15, 2007.
- Join The Conductors, Ruff Ruffman, The Mew Mews, The Cardcaptor Girls, The Bagges, The Witchlings, The Spellmans, The Ed Boys, Our Heroes, The Hoop Kids, The Duelists, The Mascaritas, Team Sonic, The Totally Spies, Mystery Inc, The WarioWare Gang, The Xiaolin Monks, The Star Fox Team, The J-Team, The Ninja Turtles, Virgil and Richie and The Loonatics, as they take on Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs who have banded up with some of the most baddest villains of all like The Negamoon Sisters, The Beyblade Bosses, The Trix, Petra Fina, Dino Fishman and Principal Mite, The Kanker Sisters, The Wolfpack, Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood, The World Three, The Eggman Corp, The Spies' Rivals, Group Spicer and Star Wolf from taking over Fetch.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Fetch With Ruff Ruffman
- Ruff Ruffman (Jim Conroy)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
Also From Pokemon
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Sailor Moon
- Catzi (Mary Long)
- Bertie (Kathleen Laskey)
- Avery (Jennifer Griffiths)
- Prizma (Norma Dell'Agnese)
- Ryuga (Carman Melville)
- Spike Bourne (Gavin Fox)
- Kaiser Gray (Brian Froud)
- Doji (Andrew Jackson)
From The Winx Club
- Icy (Lisa Ortiz)
- Darcy (Caren Manuel)
- Stormy (Suzy Myres)
From Flint The Time Detective
- Petra Fina (Barbara Goodson)
- Dino Fishman (Lex Lang)
- Principal Mite (David Lodge)
Also From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Lee Kanker (Janyse Jaud)
- May Kanker (Jenn Forgie)
- Marie Kanker (Kathleen Barr)
Also From Hoop-a-Joop
- Vin Walterson (Peter Kelamis)
- Samuel "Sam" Williams (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Erica Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Jacqueline Adair (Katie Griffin)
- Flan Cabot (Phil LaMarr)
- Dark Onion (Brianne Siddall)
Also From Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Rex Raptor (Sam Regal)
- Weevil Underwood (Jimmy Zoppi)
From Megaman NT Warrior
- Mr. Match (Trevor Devall)
- Ms. Madd (Tabitha St Germain)
- Count Zap (Colin Murdock)
Also From Sonic X
- Dr. Eggman (Mike Pollock)
- Shadow (Jason Griffith)
- Decoe (Andrew Rannells)
- Bocoe (Darren Dunstan)
- Bokkun (Andrew Rannells)
- Rouge (Caren Manuel)
Also From Totally Spies
- Dominique (Andrea Baker)
- Mandy (Jennifer Hale)
- Caitlin (Katie Griffin)
- Mindy (Katie Griffin)
Also From Xiaolin Showdown
- Jack Spicer (Danny Cooksey)
- Chase Young (Jason Marsden)
- Wuya (Susan Silo)
- Katnappe (Jennifer Hale)
Also From Star Fox
- Wolf O'Donnell (Brian Palermo)
- Leon Powalski (Danny Cooksey)
- Andrew Oikonny (Crispin Freeman)
- Pigma Dengar (Rino Romano)
- Panther Caroso (Steven Blum)
- Bulgy Rides Again
- Steam Roller
- Bye George!
- From HiT Entertainment and WGBH Television.
- This is a crossover between heroes and villains.
- All villains debut.
- Kimiko wears the same The Apprentice outfit.
- As usual, villains take over Fetch.
- (We open this DVD with the HiT Entertainment logo, then the Fetch With Ruff Ruffman intro)
- Ruff Ruffman: Life was missing its mystique My sqeaky toys had lost their squeak And then, out of the blue, I saw the phone and BAM! My destiny is calling me! Pitched my vision for a show They loved it! Thought I was a pro They got my contract back to find To their alarm a dog had signed.
- Background Singing Cats: Fetch!
- Ruff: Oh, I like that name.
- Cats: With Ruff Ruffman.
- Ruff: I didn't wait to renovate Found 6 contestants, all were great! And now, I'm on the road to fame I've got a gameshow and its name is...
- Cats: Fetch!
- Ruff: It's very catchy!
- Cats: With Ruff Ruffman.
- Ruff: It rolls off the tongue! Can someone tell me why cats are singing?
- Cats: With Ruff Ruffman Fetch!
- (We then find Ruff and the YTV characters on their plans)
- Ruff: Okay, everyone, it's time for our celebration.
- Ash: Yes!
- Raimundo: Totally!
- Mel: We love to be taking over.
- Meilin: Absolutely.
- Shaggy: Like, you know villains can be a good idea.
- Ruff: That's right, Shaggy. Villains are bad when they do.
- Ash: Well then i'm going to be a full hero.
- Lexi: Good answer, Ash.
- Ash: Huh?
- Lexi: Heroes always fight against villains.
- Ash: That's awesome!
- Sabrina: You know what they say?
- Dorie: It's always a good spot on.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Villains are on the go.
- Rikochet: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Flea: The Flea's been expecting you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's correct. This year, villains are having a party.
- Virgil: The Brotherhood will join in too.
- Richie: Do you remember Bulgy?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Yes, Richie. He came to the Island of Sodor for his visit. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Bulgy starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: It was a special holiday on the Island of Sodor. Bertie the Bus was working harder than ever before. All the engines were busy too. Duck was waiting for his next journey. Near him stood a red bus. But he didn't look friendly like Bertie. The bus growled as he gazed at the happy passengers.
- Bulgy: Stupid nonsense.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He grumbled.
- Bulgy: I wouldn't have brought them if i've known. I did have a breakdown or something.
- Duck: I'm glad you didn't.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Smiled Duck.
- Duck: You had spoiled their fun.
- Bulgy: Bah! Enjoyment is all you engines lived for. One day railways will be ripped up.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck felt shocked at such an idea.
- Duck: We have a friend called Bertie and he's a bus. But he likes the railway. Sometimes he teases us about it, but he'd never want to see it ripped up.
- Bulgy: Heh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Growled the bus.
- Bulgy: I know Bertie. He's too small in size to be in any use.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck took no notice.
- Duck: That bus is silly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought as he steamed away. At the junction, Duck told Oliver all about him.
- Oliver: I call him Bulgy.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Oliver and then he puffed happily away. But that afternoon when the two engines met again, Oliver was no longer laughing.
- Oliver: Bulgy's friend had come.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Oliver: He's rude too. He's taking Bulgy's passengers home and leaving Bulgy free to steal ours.
- Duck: But he can't.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Objected Duck.
- Oliver: Bulgy says he can get them to the big station before us.
- Duck: Rubbish!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Duck.
- Duck: It's much farther by road.
- Oliver: Yeah.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Continued Oliver.
- Oliver: But Bulgy says he knows a shortcut.
- Mr. Conductor 1: That evening, the engines were preparing for the homeward rush.
- Duck: Where are the passengers?
- Mr. Conductor 1: They wondered.
- Oliver: Look!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Shrilled Oliver.
- Oliver: Look at Bulgy. He's a mean scarlet deciever.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Bulgy was wearing a large sign saying: Railway Bus.
- Bulgy: Yaa boo snubs.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He jeered as he roared away.
- Duck: Come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Duck to his coaches.
- Duck: Let's see what he's up to.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck wanted to get back at Bulgy, but he wasn't sure how. Then in the distance, Duck saw a man waving a red flag. That meant danger. The line here crosses a narrow road and there was Bulgy wedged firmly under the bridge.
- Duck: So this was his shortcut.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Duck.
- Bulgy's Passengers: He tricked us.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Shouted Bulgy's passengers.
- Bulgy's Passengers: He said he was a railway bus, but he wouldn't accept our return tickets. He wanted us to think railways are no good.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Duck's crew examined the bridge.
- Duck's Crew: It's risky, but we must help the passengers.
- Duck: Passengers are urgent.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Agreed Duck. Duck slowly and carefully set off across the bridge. Bulgy wailed as he felt the bridge quiver.
- Bulgy: (groaning) Stop!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He shouted.
- Bulgy: It might fall on me.
- Duck: That would serve you right for telling lies.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Duck. But the bridge didn't collapse. Duck made good time and all the passengers caught their trains. The bridge is now mended, but not unfortunately Bulgy and his ways. He never learned sense. He's a henhouse and his lies can do no harm. The hens never listened to him anyway.
- (Bulgy ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why Bulgy never learned about behaviors.
- Sakura: That's worse.
- Madison: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ash: Let's get our perfect party started and...
- (The lights at Studio G go out all of a sudden)
- Ash: Blast my head!
- Uncle: Aiya!
- Shaggy: Zoinks!
- Ruff: What happened to the lights!?
- (The lights go back on, revealing Team Rocket and The Greasers)
- Team Rocket and The Greasers: Surprise.
- Ash: Team Rocket!
- Rikochet: And The Greaser Dogs!
- Mona: What do you want from us!?
- Jessie: We've brought you a whole bunch of villains.
- Cliff: They're here to take over Studio G.
- James: We'd say it's time for you to get kicked out.
- Lube: Because this name is changing to Studio V.
- Ruff: No you won't.
- Meowth: Yes we are.
- Shriek: Look, there's all of the villains.
- Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet.
- (Catzi and the other villains arrive)
- Catzi and the others: Surprise, surprise.
- The Ed Boys: Kankers!
- The Hoop Kids: And The Wolfpack!?
- Yugi: Petra Fina!
- Fox: Star Wolf!
- Omi: Jack Spicer and his crew!
- The Totally Spies: Our mortal rivals!?
- Leonardo: Catzi and The Negamoon Sisters!
- Dorie: Icy and The Trix!?
- Wario: The Beyblade Bosses!
- Joey: Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood!
- Sonic: Eggman and his corp!
- Zoey: And not to mention The World Three!?
- Jessie: Villains, hit it.
- (Jessie and all the villains sing It's Our House Now)
- Villains: his could be quite the place... Full of wholesome, happy faces Hanging out Feeling fine Where everyone's a friend of mine. Inside this evil joint, Every guest gets to the point. This day will live in infamy!
- (clock chimes midnight)
- Villains: House of Mouse is history! (laughs evilly) It's our house now! It's our house now! It's the fact you can't ignore! Shut the windows, lock the doors! It's our House now! Raise your mugs, you thieves and thugs. Join the rabble-rousing crowd. It's our house now! All the coolest cats fit in so perfectly [meow and purr gaily] Every evil queen gets due respect! Love your work. You'll forget your troubles, put your trust in me... You've had your fun You've made your play But every rodent has his day! It's our house now! Down an' dirty. It's our house now! What a party! What a place for breakin' bread. Meet your maker. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! It's our house now! What a party! Join the fun with no regrets. Only greedy, dirty deeds are allowed! Get those puppies! Game over, Mickey! Hit the road, Minnie! Take a hike, chickies! IT'S OUR HOUSE NOW! Don't bother comin' back! It's our house now!
- (It's Our House Now ends)