Mr. Conductor and Ruff Ruffman Visit Barney's Amusement Park is a Barney Home Video in a Mr. Conductor Enters Fetch With Ruff Ruffman style made by Pikachufreak.
- Join The Conductors, Ruff Ruffman and all of the YTV characters, as they follow Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and Riff to Barney's amusement park.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Fetch With Ruff Ruffman
- Ruff Ruffman (Jim Conroy)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Barney and Friends
- Barney (Dean Wendt)
- Baby Bop (Jennifer Kendall)
- BJ (Kyle Nelson)
- Riff (Michaela Dietz)
- A Big Surprise For Percy
- Busy Going Backwards
- Rheneas and The Roller Coaster
- The Runaway Elephant
- Unseen in this video: The Jukebox Band.
- This is the first time where Ruff meets Barney.
- Kimiko is wearing the same The Apprentice outfit since Season 1.
- The Amusement Park has lots of rides.
- House of Fun from Madness plays during the end credits.
- (The video opens with the Barney and Friends theme)
- Kids: Barney is a dinosaur From our imagination, And when he's tall, he's what we call A dinosaur sensation! Barney's friends are big and small; They come from lots of places. After school they meet to play And sing with happy faces Barney shows us lots of things Like how to play pretend, ABC's and 123s And how to be a friend. Barney comes to play with us Whenever we may need him. Barney can be your friend too, If you just make-believe him!
- (The Title card reads: Barney's Amusement Park and we start our video)
- (As we begin, Ruff and all of The YTV characters are at the playground)
- Ruff: So, are you ready for one exciting challenge?
- Ash: We will.
- Raimundo: It'll be a piece of cake.
- Mel: Oh, i'd love to see clowns.
- Meilin: And lots more.
- Shaggy: Like, the amusement park is going to be fun.
- Ruff: Yep.
- Ash: There will be rides and more.
- Lexi: Good answer, Ash.
- Ash: Huh?
- Lexi: Rides are allowed here.
- Ash: That's great.
- Mary: Look, here come Barney and his dinosaur friends.
- Barney and the others: Hey guys.
- Sakura: Hi, Barney, Hi everyone.
- Madison: Welcome.
- Rikochet: Are you expecting the amusement park?
- Flea: Cause The Flea is going in, too.
- Barney: Of course.
- Baby Bop: Count us in.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: We'll be joining you guys, too.
- Virgil: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Richie: You came at long last.
- Mr. Conductor 3: That's right. Today, we're going to the amusement park.
- Mona: See, Penny? They're going as well.
- Penny: Have you ever heard of wild car chases?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Indeed. Percy had a wild car chase. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and A Big Surprise For Percy starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: Percy was working in the coal yards. He was feeling bored and lonely with only the silly freight cars for company.
- Driver: Cheer up, Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said his driver.
- Driver: Sir Topham Hatt has told me that we must be here again tomorrow. We've just got to get the best of a bad situation.
- Percy: I'll try, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sighed Percy. Next morning, the freight cars started teasing Percy.
- Cars: Percy, Percy, green and small, he's no use to us at all, around the yard to puff and blow but on a hills, he's oh so slow!
- Percy: Be quiet!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Then he took the freight cars to the coal hopper to be loaded up. Percy still felt glum as he puffed up to the top of the hill. He parked his freight cars and then set off back down the mines. Not even a cheerful sight of Bertie the Bus could bring a smile to Percy's face.
- Bertie: What's the matter, Percy?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Bertie.
- Percy: Nothing exciting ever happens. That's the matter.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sighed Percy.
- Percy: It's just coal coal coal and cars cars cars. I'm bored bored bored.
- Bertie: Excitement is surprising.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Observed Bertie.
- Bertie: You never know when it'll happen. Overwise, it wouldn't be exciting. Toodle peep.
- Percy: It would be surprising if something surprising happened.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Muttered Percy. Later, he stopped by the water tower for a drink.
- Toby: Hello, Percy. How are things?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Toby.
- Percy: Boring.
- Toby: Well, why not have a few spins on a turntable? You'll like that.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Toby.
- Percy: I think it just make me feel giddy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Percy's driver interrupted.
- Driver: Stop gossiping, you two.
- Toby: Cheer up, Percy. You soon know about cars than any other engine. That'll be exciting.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Called Toby. The freight cars were still grumpy and there was more of them then ever.
- Cars: You much too small to pull one of us. We want another engine who would be struggling at the hill all night! All night, all right, you can puff and blow, but on a hill, you're still slow! Ha, ha!
- Percy: Slow yourself!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Stuttered Percy.
- Cars: Temper, temper.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Giggled the cars. Percy decided to simply carry on.
- Driver: Go to it, Percy.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Shouted his driver. The freight cars were still joking.
- Cars: Too slow, more power, here all night, tomorrow too!
- Percy: Be quiet!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Percy angrily. Then there was trouble. A coupling broke.
- Cars: Surprise, surprise! Catch us if you can!
- Percy: Oh, no!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Cried Percy. Percy's driver phoned the signalman and the yard forman told Sir Topham Hatt what was happening.
- Yard Foreman: They're heading for the big hill! It'll slow them down but they roll back again right into the village.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Then we'll just have to stop them, won't we?
- Mr. Conductor 2: The chase was on. As they approach the hill, they overtook the freight cars. Sir Topham Hatt and Bertie screeched to a halt, and waited for them near the top. The hill slow the freight cars right down to a stand still. Then the men quickly put wooden blocks behind their wheels so they couldn't roll backwards. The freight cars were now secured. Just then, Percy arrived.
- Bertie: Well, what do you think of that?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Joked Bertie.
- Bertie: A good chase is always exciting.
- Percy: It was certainly a surprise.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Decided Percy.
- Percy: And you are right, Bertie. A really useful engine should never be surprise by surprise.
- (A Big Surprise For Percy ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: