Mr. Conductor and Sammy Meet The Aristocats is a Mr. Conductor and Sammy's Adventures film that is made by Pikachufreak.
- The film opens with The Conductors (GC, AB and MB) and the Story Shop Animals taking The J Team, The Mascaritas, The Teen Titans, The Xiaolin Monks, Our Heroes, Virgil, Richie, The Duelists, The NT Warriors, The Phantom Investigators, The Detention Kids, The Ed Boys, The Hoop Kids, The O Family, The Cardcaptor Girls, The 100 Acre Wood Gang, Timon, Pumbaa, The Dexter Family, The Bagges, The Powerpuff Girls, The Kids Next Door, The Time Squad, Ami, Yumi, Cow, Chicken, Weasel and Baboon to Paris. There, they meet up with Duchess, her husband Thomas O'Malley and her three children Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse who explain that there will be a perfect celebration. However, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to get rid of the cats, but they fail. After that, the gang celebrate their party.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Sammy's Story Shop
- Sammy (???)
- Sharlene (???)
- Wiggy (???)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warrior
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
- Shareena Wickett (Tara Charendoff)
- Shelley Kelley (Pamelyn Ferdin)
- Emmitt Roswell (Billy West)
- Ramone Gug Gugleano (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Lemonjella LaBelle (Tia Mowry)
- Orangejella LaBelle (Tamera Mowry)
- Jim Kim (John Kassir)
- Duncan Bubble (Tom Kenny)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Generation O
- Molly O (Chantal Strand)
- Buzz O (Matt Hill)
- Mrs. O (Kathleen Barr)
- Mr. O (Doug Parker)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From Dexter's Laboratory
- Dexter (Candi Milo)
- Dee Dee (Kat Cressida)
- Dexter's Mom (Kath Soucie)
- Dexter's Dad (Jeff Bennett)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Cathy Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (E.G. Daily)
From Codename: Kids Next Door
- Numbuh 1 (Benjamin Diskin)
- Numbuh 2 (Benjamin Diskin)
- Numbuh 3 (Lauren Tom)
- Numbuh 4 (Dee Bradley Baker)
- Numbuh 5 (Cree Summer)
From Time Squad
- Otto Osworth (Pamela Adlon)
- Buck Tuddrussel (Rob Paulsen)
- Larry 3000 (Mark Hamill)
From Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
- Ami Onuki (Janice Kawaye)
- Yumi Yoshimura (Grey DeLisle)
From Cow and Chicken
- Cow (Charlie Adler)
- Chicken (Charlie Adler)
From I Am Weasel
- Weasel (Michael Dorn)
- Baboon (Charlie Adler)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From The Aristocats
- Duchess (???)
- Thomas O'Malley (???)
- Marie (???)
- Berlioz (???)
- Toulouse (???)
- Saved From Scrap
- A New Friend For Thomas
- Toby and The Flood
- Rusty and The Boulder
- Gordon Takes A Dip
- James Goes Buzz Buzz
- Harvey To The Rescue
- Elizabeth The Vintage Quarry Truck
Jukebox Band Song
- It's Great To Be A Feline
- This is the first film ever made since Walt Disney's death in 1966.
- Kimiko is wearing her Pandatown outfit.
- The Aristocats debut.
- It is revealed that cats are alike to other animals.
- (The film opens with Sammy and the others at Paris)
- Sammy: This is it, guys.
- Ash: Paris, sweet, Paris.
- Ed: There will be lots of cats.
- Double D: Cause they're felines.
- Meilin: We do like our opaque white pantyhose.
- Chelsea: Even Ally and Anita.
- Virgil: It's a good thing we're seeing Duchess.
- Richie: And her family too.
- Numbuh 1: The party will be a success.
- Numbuh 2: Correct.
- Amy: Seems that you and Annie share your purple and black stripy tights.
- Mel: That's great.
- Sharlene: We're here.
- Wiggy: Anybody here?
- Duchess: Ah, if it isn't Sammy and the others.
- Thomas: We've been waiting for you.
- Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse: Welcome.
- Kimiko: Aw, those cats look adorable.
- Buena Girl: They look cute too.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Seems that these cats are perfect.
- Maylu: If it isn't Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Yai: Thank goodness you came.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sure. These cats want a celebration.
- Shareena: A Celebration.
- Shelley: Yes!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be filled with scrap. Let me tell you about Trevor.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Saved From Scrap starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Topham Hatt works his engines hard, but they are very proud when he calls them really useful.
- Edward: I'm going to the scrapyard today.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward called to Thomas.
- Thomas: What? Already? You're not that old.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas cheekily. Thomas was only teased him. The scrapyard was full of rusty old cars and machinery. They are broken into pieces, loaded into cars and Edward pulls them to the steelworks where they are melted down and used again. Today, there was a surprise waiting for Edward in the yard. It was a traction engine.
- Edward: Hello.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Edward: You're not broken and rusty. What are you doing here?
- Trevor: I'm Trevor. They're going to break me up next week.
- Edward: What a shame.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Trevor: My driver says I only need some paint, polish and oil to be as good as new, but my owner says I'm old fashioned.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward snorted.
- Edward: People say I'm old fashioned, but I don't care. Sir Topham Hatt says I'm a useful engine. What work did you do?
- Trevor: My owner will send us from farm to farm. We threshed corn, hauled logs and did lots of other work. The children loved to see us.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Trevor shut his eyes, remembering.
- Trevor: Oh, yes. I like children.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward set off for the station.
- Edward: Broken up, what a shame. Broken up, what a shame. I must help Trevor, i must.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought of all his friends who liked engines. But strangely none of them would have room for a traction engine at home.
- Edward: It's a shame, it's a shame.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He hissed. Then...
- Edward: Peep! Peep! Why didn't i think of him before.
- Mr. Conductor 1: There on the platform was the very person.
- Vicar: Hello, Edward. You look upset. What's the matter, Charlie?
- Mr. Conductor 1: He asked the driver.
- Driver: There's a traction engine in the scrapyard, Vicar. He'll be broken up next week. Jem Cole says he never drove a better engine.
- Edward: Do save him, sir. He saws wood and gives children rides.
- Vicar: We'll see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied the Vicar. Jem Cole came on saturday.
- Jem Cole: The reverend's comin to see you, Trevor. Maybe he'll buy you.
- Trevor: Do you think he will?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Trevor?
- Jem Cole: He will when i lit your fire and clean you up.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The Vicar and his two boys arrived that evening. Trevor hadn't felt so happy for months. He chuffered about the yard.
- Vicar: Show your paces, Trevor.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied the Vicar. Later he came out of the office, smiling.
- Vicar: I've got him cheap, Jem, cheap.
- Jem Cole: Did ye hear that Trevor?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Jem.
- Jem Cole: The reverend's saved you and you'll live at the vicarage now.
- Trevor: Peep! Peep!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whistled Trevor. Now Trevor's home was in the Vicarage Orchard, and he sees Edward every day. His paint is spotless and his brass shines like gold. Trevor likes his work but his happiest day is the church fair. With a wooden seat bolted to his bunker, he chuffers round the orchard giving rides to children. Long afterwards, you will see him shut his eyes, remembering.
- Trevor: I like children.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whispers happily.
- (Saved From Scrap ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: