Note: No episodes from Season 7, the new series or the CG-i series will be used. Only episodes from seasons 1-6.
Episode 1: The Gink
- A Big Day For Thomas (GC)
- A Cow on the Line (GC)
- Mr. Conductor: So, Eliza Jane is getting a Gink. It's a big repsonsibility, as many will think. And a big responsibilty may be too much, like the way Thomas tried to help Henry and such. I'll tell you all about it. (whistles)
- (After the story) Good Luck with your Gink, Eliza Jane. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to catch a train.
- Now, Eliza, I know giving the Gink up may seem wrong, but sometimes things are happiest where they truly belong. I'll tell you about the time a cow strayed onto the tracks, but Percy helped the cow and her calf get back. (Whistles)
- (After the Story) It's up to you, Eliza, whatever you decide, should you let the Gink go or keep him by your side?
Episode 2: Who Are You, Sue Snue?
- Twin Trouble (AB)
- Edward the Really Useful Engine (AB)
- Mr. Conductor: "Those two men are fighting like boys, calling each other names, making such noise, they're loud, pushy, bossy, insensitive, rude, it reminds me of Donald and Douglas' feud. I'll tell you all about it." (Whistles)
- (After the story) "Hope you enjoyed the story, but now I must flutter. Good luck with your appointment with Uncle Dutter!"
- Mr. Conductor: "Hello, Sue Snue. Is something wrong? You don't look too happy, and your face looks long."
- Sue Snue: "I've had a bad nightmare, it's awful at that, tomorrow I'll have no choice but to eat my hat. I've failed at each job I've had, it's really tough, I'm the best I can be and it's not good enough!"
- Mr. Conductor: "Well, Sue, sometimes just being you's the best thing you can be, just ask my friend Edward, he's an expert, you see, at pushing long trains up a steep hill. We've time for the story, and tell it I will!" (Whistles)
- (After the story) "Hope you enjoyed the story, Sue, my friend, but now it's time for this nightmare to end. It sounds like your uncles will be here any minute, plus, the next episode's due and I must be in it!"
Episode 3: The King's Beard
- Diesel's Devious Deed (GC)
- Toad Stands By (GC)
- Mr. Conductor: "Just between you and me, I don't trust that Yertle, that low-down, vile, despicable excuse for a turtle. He's as low as a bug and sly as a weasel, and his lies are as bad as Devious Diesel's! If you don't believe me, let me tell you a story, about how Diesel nearly cheated Duck out of his glory." (Whistles)
- (After the story) "Fortunately, the engines found out the truth, as Duck was honest and Diesel was uncouth. And now, let's check on Elwood, our friend, as he measures his way to the King's beard's end.
- Mr. Conductor: "This royal tug of war is one awful fight, with King Noogle on the left end and King Lindy on the right, and it doesn't look like things are going to end well, like what happened to S.C. Ruffey in this next story I'll tell." (Whistles)
- (After the story) "Thanks to Oliver and his good friend, Toad, S.C. Ruffey's reformed and back on the railroad. And now we'll join Princess Mindy on her important mission, to rescue her friend Elwood from his wrongful imprison."