Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is Mr. Oldman Sketch #10 from Season 3 of The Amanda Show.
- (Redhead sits on the couch, then picks up the phone and starts dialing)
- (Mr. Oldman's phone rings)
- Mr. Oldman: Uh, uh, uh, children equals bad! (picks up the phone and answers) Hello?
- Redhead: Yes, I'd like to order a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese.
- Mr. Oldman: There's no pizza here! You have the wrong number!
- Redhead: What time will my pizza be delivered?
- Mr. Oldman: I tells ya, I don't make pizza!
- Redhead: Please deliver my pizza in twenty minutes.
- Mr. Oldman: No, you have the wrong number! I got no pizza or ingredients for to make one.
- Redhead: Well, if you don't make me a pizza, I'll have to call the cops.
- Mr. Oldman: Uh, but... this is not a police matter. You *have* the *wrong* number!
- Redhead: Pizza or police?
- Mr. Oldman: Aaaaahhhhh!!! What do you want on it?
- Redhead: Pepperoni and extra cheese.
- Mr. Oldman: Anything to drink?
- Redhead: Ham.
- Mr. Oldman: But *ham* is not a beverage!
- Redhead: Ham!
- Mr. Oldman: All right! What's your address?
- Redhead: I live on the moon.
- Mr. Oldman: The moon?! (looks up at the ceiling) But that's too far! My car hasn't run since 19 & 73! You have the wrong number, and I don't know how to make pizza. (Redhead makes funny faces) Hello? I don't know how to make one! I'm as ignorant as a stump! (blows a raspberry) My tongue smells bad! (Redhead waves her hand in "Pee-yeww") You have the wrong number! The moon?! (looks up again at the ceiling)