This is Mr. Oldman Sketch #11 from Season 3 of the The Amanda Show.
- (Redhead sits on the couch, then picks up the phone and starts dialing)
- (Mr. Oldman's phone rings)
- Mr. Oldman: Uh, uh, all children should be sent to Australia! (points to the left and the right, then picks up the phone and answers) Hello?
- Redhead: Uncle Nipsy.
- Mr. Oldman: I'm not Nipsy. You have the wrong number.
- Redhead: Nipsy, quick. Get a can of whipped cream.
- Mr. Oldman: But I'm afraid of cream that's been whipped.
- Redhead: Get the whipped cream!
- Mr. Oldman: Uh, I don't want... hold on. (gets the whipped cream from the fridge) I've got the whipped cream.
- Redhead: Okay, now insert the nozzle into your mouth.
- Mr. Oldman: But I don't ehh-- (sticks the nozzle in his mouth) All right, now what?
- Redhead: Squirt, Nipsy! Squirt!
- Mr. Oldman: But I don't wanna squirt the whipped cream.
- Redhead: Squirt!
- Mr. Oldman: Doh! (squirts it in his mouth) Hello? I've got the whipped cream. (Redhead makes funny faces as he squirts some more) Am I done yet? Hello? (squirts a third) You have the wrong number! (squirts a fourth) Hello? (a tuft of whipped cream rolls down the floor and squirts a fifth) You *have* the wrong number! (squirts a sixth) Hello? You have the wrong number! (shakes and squirts a seventh)