Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is Mr. Oldman Sketch #2 from Season 1 of The Amanda Show.
- (Redhead sits on the bench, then picks up the phone and starts dialing)
- (Mr. Oldman's phone rings)
- Mr. Oldman: You kids stay off my lawn or I'll turn the hose on ya! (picks up the phone and answers) Hello?
- Redhead: Hello, this is uh, Warba Nobba-Nobba.
- Mr. Oldman: Uh, well, hello, uh. But I don't know any Warba Nobba-Nobba-Nobba.
- Redhead: Congratulations, you've won the grand prize!
- Mr. Oldman: Grand prize?! What have I won?
- Redhead: A cordless pig.
- Mr. Oldman: A cordless pop-- Wait a minute, I didn't know pigs had cords.
- Redhead: Okay, talk to you later.
- Mr. Oldman: Later? But what about my prize?
- Redhead: Oh, uh, sir, I don't speak English.
- Mr. Oldman: You don't speak English? Well, uh, Quas-sos-adios, to any Moo-Cha-cha-cha.
- Redhead: Would you like some gravy?
- Mr. Oldman: Gravy? But what if my prize? You mentioned a pig with no cord earlier.
- Redhead: If you want a prize, you'll have to sing me a song.
- Mr. Oldman: But I don't know any songs!
- Redhead: Make one up.
- Mr. Oldman: Uh, but I don't, uhh...
- Redhead: Sing!
- Mr. Oldman: All right, I'm singing. I'm singing a song about my... sweater. (sings while Redhead makes a funny face) It's red and made of uh, red material... Was that all right?
- Redhead: Well, you have the wrong number.
- Mr. Oldman: What?! But that's ironic. *You* have the wrong number!
- Redhead: What? What number did you dial?
- Mr. Oldman: I dialed nothing. Twas yooooouuuuu who dialed! (Redhead makes funny faces) I think your number's wrong. Hello? You have the wrong number. Hola. Hello? Porfa-bore, you have the wrong nu-- I'm singing a song about my s-- Hello? What happened to my wife?! The number you dialed is wrong, Moo-cha-cha-cha-cha!