- Mr. Peabody
- Charlie Brown (policeman)
- Linus Van Pelt (policeman)
- Lucy Van Pelt (policewoman)
- Snoopy (police dog)
- Narrator: One day, Mr. Peabody and Sherman went to the video store. But when Mr. Peabody saw a 1998 Barney's Great Adventure VHS, it happened.
- Mr. Peabody: Can I have this 1998 Barney's Great Adventure VHS, Sherman?
- Sherman: No Mr. Peabody, and it's a phony.
- Mr. Peabody: But... WAAAAHHHHH! I WANT THAT 1998 BARNEY'S GREAT ADVENTURE VHS!
- Sherman: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day, Mr. Peabody and Sherman went to the toy store.
- Mr. Peabody: Can I have this Leonardo DiCaprio bobble head?
- Sherman: No way, Jose, and it's also a phony.
- Mr. Peabody: WAAAAHHHHH! I WANT THAT LEONARDO DICAPRIO BOBBLE HEAD! WAAAAHHHHH!
- Narrator: Then, Sherman ran away from Mr. Peabody's tantrum. But the police arrived.
- Charlie Brown: Freeze, what are you doing here?
- Mr. Peabody: Sherman told me that I want the 1998 Barney's Great Adventure VHS and the Leonardo DiCaprio bobble head.
- Linus Van Pelt: You're under arrest, Mr. Peabody!