Mr Conductor's Thomas Tales With Fern In Charlotte's Web (1973 Version)
Mr. Conductor's Thomas Tales With Fern In Charlotte's Web (1973 Vesion) is a spin-off of the movie Mr. Conductor's Adventures Of Charlotte's Web (1973 Version) It stars George Carlin as Mr. Conductor. Each episodes will feature five Thomas stories and one song. Thomas stories from Season 1-6 are allowed, but Season 7-present stories aren't. And Thomas songs from Season 3-6 are allowed, but songs from Season 7-present aren't. Each Thomas story can be used no more than three times.
Through the entire series Fern Is With Her Family Without Wilbur Charlotte and the Animal Friends But They Are Mentioned in the Episodes
Episode 1: Fern In Charge
Fern Is Put In Charge At Home While His Family Are Away And Mr. Conductor Tells Fern Stories about the man in charge of the railway, Sir Topham Hatt.
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin and Alec Baldwin.
- Trouble in the Shed (George Carlin)
- Toby the Tram Engine (George Carlin)
- Thomas Breaks the Rules (George Carlin)
- Lady Hatt's Birthday Party (Alec Baldwin)
- Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday (Alec Baldwin)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mr. Conductor: Sir Topham Hatt can be busy on Sodor. But sometimes he has to go on holiday.
- Fern: Does he meet new friends there?
- Mr. Conductor: Oh yes. And one of those friends is Toby the Tram Engine. (He blows the whistle and the story, Toby the Tram Engine begins)
- Fern: I've just heard Mama And Papa And My Brother Avery will be heading back here soon.
- Mr. Conductor: Okay. That means we'll have enough time to tell another of Sir Topham Hatt's holiday story. (He blows the whistle and the story, Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday begins)
Episode 2: Night Time
PlotFern Is Looking At The Night Sky Outside Mr. Conductor tells her about jobs the engines do at night.
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin and Alec Baldwin
- Thomas, Percy and the Mail Train (George Carlin)
- Oliver's Find (Alec Baldwin)
- The Flying Kipper (George Carlin)
- Fish (S4) (George Carlin)
- Something in the Air (Alec Baldwin)
- Night Train
Fern: Oh Look At All Those Stars At Night
Mr. Conductor: They're Pretty Fern Looking At The Stars Can Be A Night Time Thing I will tell you night time stories
Fern: What Night Time Story Is That
Mr. Conductor: We'll begin with Thomas and Percy who, almost every night, do the mail run. (He blows the whistle and the story, Thomas, Percy and the Mail Train begins)
Episode 3: Visitors At Fern's House
visitors were coming to visit Fern and her Family at Her House. While they wait, Mr. Conductor tells them stories about visitors.
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin, and Alec Baldwin
- ===Thomas Stories===
- Gordon and the Famous Visitor (told by George Carlin)
- Thomas and Stepney (George Carlin)
- Gordon and the Gremlin (Alec Baldwin)
- Thomas and the Rumors (Alec Baldwin)
- Thomas Meets the Queen (George Carlin)
- The Island Song
Fern: I'm So Excited That The Visitors Are Coming Over To My House
Mr Conductor: Me Too Fern So Here Is The First Story About Visitors
Fern: Okay What's The First Story With Visitors Called
Mr Conductor: We'll Begin With Gordon And The Famous Visitor (he blows his whistle and the story Gordon And The Famous Visitor Begins)
- Fern: (after Thomas Meets The Queen finishes) Thanks for that wonderful story about the queen visiting. (goes outside the house ) I think I see the visitors coming.
- Avery: Well, come on then. Let's go and greet them.
- (everyone goes out to meet the visitors)
- Fern: Welcome to my house we are happy to see all of you Let's Check Out The House
- Mr. Conductor: And let's all sing a special song that tells everyone about the Island of Sodor. (makes the screen fill up with steam as The Island Song begins)
Episode 4: Fern's Worse Accident
Fern Had An Accident When She Slipped On A Rock And Hurts Her Arm When She Was Playing Outside Mr. Conductor tells stories about the accidents the engines have on Sodor to cheer her up
- Thomas Stories told by George Carlin and Alec Baldwin.
- Down the Mine (George Carlin)
- Percy Takes the Plunge (George Carlin)
- James in a Mess (George Carlin)
- Gordon Takes a Dip (George Carlin)
- Rusty and the Boulder (Alec Baldwin)
- Accidents will Happen
Fern: I Like Playing Outside Whoa (She Slipped On A Rock And She Fell) Ow
Mr. Conductor: Are You Okay Fern
Fern: (Crying) Yes Mr C I Hurt My Arm
John: (Getting Outside The House) Oh No Fern Are You Alright
Fern: (Still Crying) Yes Papa My Arm Hurts
John: Come On Fern Let's Get You In The House To Get Your Bandage On Your Arm
Fern: Okay Papa
Mr. Conductor: Are You Sure You're Okay Fern
Fern: Yes Mr C My Arm Feels Much Better Papa Got Me A Bandage To Make Arm Feel Better I mustn't let this accident happen again
Mr. Conductor: Good Engines on Sodor have accidents too. Here's a story about how Thomas fell into a mine.
Episode 5:Fern Gets The Flu
Fern Has A Sick Day She Has The Flu Mr Conductor Is Telling The Thomas Stories To Cheer Her Up And Mr Conductor And Fern's Family Helps Fern Feels Better
Thomas Stories Told By George Carlin
1.Henry's Special Coal
3.Whistles And Sneezes
4.Rusty Helps Peter Sam
5.Henry To The Rescue
That's What Friends Are For
Quote 1 Mr Conductor: How Are You Feeling Fern
Fern: (Weakly) Not So Good I Just Have A Cold
Mr Conductor: Don't Worry Fern A Thomas Story Will Cheer You Up
Fern: Okay Mr C What's It About
Mr Conductor: It's A Story About Henry Feeling Sick Because He Didn't Get Welsh Coal (He Blows His Whistle And The Story Henry's Special Coal Begins)
After The Story
Fern: That Story Was Good Mr C But I'm Still Not Feeling Well
Mr. Conductor: Don't Worry Fern You'll Be Alright I Remember The Time At Shining Time Station I Had A Cold
Fern: You Did
Mr. Conductor: Yes I Did And I Wanted To Go To The South Pole To See A Penguin But I Didn't Want To Go
Fern: You Didn't Go To The South Pole
Mr. Conductor: No But I Stayed Home In Bed And Get Some Rest But Now I'm Better
Fern: That's Good
Mr. Conductor: So How About Another Story About Bertie Having A Hole On The Road And Thomas Having An Accident In The Muddy Pond (He Blows His Whistle and the Story Trust Thomas Begins)