My First Talking Thomas Phrases Ideas is a fan-fiction thing where we all make up phrases for the My First Talking Thomas ideas.
- Hello. I'm Henry.
- I am the no. 3 green engine.
- Come on, come on, don't be silly, don't be silly.
- The rain will spoil my lovely green paint and red stripes.
- I'm a big engine.
- It isn't wrong, but we just don't do it.
- I love the forest.
- I'm Gordon.
- Express coming through!
- Oh, the indignity!
- Down the mine, is he? What a joke!
- I'm big, blue and fast.
- I'm in disgrace.
- I'm fastest than best!
- Hello. I'm Toby.
- I'm the no. 7 brown tram engine.
- Electric indeed!
- Jingle my bell!
- I don't like the Whistling Woods.
- I love chasing bulls of the tracks
- I can do it, I can do it!
- Hello. I'm Duck.
- I'm the no. 8 Great Western engine.
- There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western Way or the Wrong Way. I'm Great Western and...
- I only wish that I'd thought of these names myself if the dome fits!
- They call me Duck because they say I waddle.
- I work on the Little Western line.
- You were having such fun being rev... whatever it was you said.
- I'm Donald.
- Nay doobt who's behind this.
- I am good at clearing snow.
- You heard, quack, quack you go. Sounds like you're an egglaid. Now wheesht and let an engine sleep.
- You're a muckle nuisance. It's to leave you behind I'd be wanting.
- Spite Douggie, would you? Take that!
- I come from beautiful Scotland.
- Hello. I'm Douglas.
- I've heard tell about an engine and some tar wagons.
- Lay it to me.
- Don't mention that word. It makes my wheels wobble.
- I'll be glad to help you. It'll have to look as if you're ready for scrap and I'm taking you away.
- Losh sakes! I must have stored the special coach with the others!
- Maybe he saw you coming and thought he was late.
- I'm Bill.
- I work at the China Clay Works.
- Coughs and sneezels spread diseasels.
- You're a big bully. You'll be sorry.
- We're not playing.
- I want new buffers too.
- The next thing he tells us to do, we'll do it wrong!
- I'm Ben.
- I work with my twin brother at the Quarry and China Clay Works.
- A diseasel, I think. There's a notice about them in our sheds.
- Truck stealer!
- I'm going to get new buffers.
- I think you have.
- He's an old fusspot. He's always saying "do it right".
- Hello. I'm Stepney.
- I am a Bluebell engine.
- I do miss a good long run.
- You're such an expert.
- Everything looks spooky.
- This engine's not for scrapping!
- Bluebells forever!
- I'm Tired Thomas.
- This mountain track's steep.
- This is hard work.
- I'm out of puff!
- I can make it, I can make it!
- I'm nearly there.
- Phew! I've done it.
- Hello. My name is Arthur.
- I am very proud of my Spotless Record.
- I like working at the fishing village
- Trucks must do as they're told!
- I am a royal red colour.
- I like to be really useful.
- I want to run on that line all the time.
- Hello. I'm Victor.
- Welcome to the Steamworks.
- What can I do for you, my friend?
- It's my job to fix really useful engines in trouble.
- I am really helpful.
- OK, you're fixed, my friend.
- Come and visit the Steamworks whenever you're in trouble.
- Hello. My name is Hiro.
- I'm the Master of the Railway
- I came here a long long time ago from another island.
- I was one of the first steam engines to arrive on Sodor.
- I was the scrap engine.
- This Jobi wood is from my country.
- I love all my Sodor friends.
- I'm Belle.
- We're the "bells" of Sodor.
- I just want to be Really Useful.
- I can put out fires faster than any other engines.
- Happy chuffing!
- I have a big, brass bell.
- Come and play with me.
- Hello. I'm Skarloey.
- I wish I can be mended and pulll coaches again.
- If I can't see all these familliar places and spaces, I'd think I was on a different railway.
- I'm a brave engine.
- I am a very old engine.
- This is lovely.
- I'm ashamed of you. You might have hurt your passengers.
- I'm Rheneas.
- I'm a gallant little engine.
- Ahh! I've got cramp!
- This helps a little engine to feel that at last, he has really come home.
- I must think of something excited to do.
- Must be special, must be special.
- Make sure you clean her wheel arches.
- Hello. I'm Sir Handel.
- Those aren't coaches, they're cattle trucks!
- I can go faster than any of you.
- I have problems when I go up hills.
- I'm in charge of a very important special.
- I love telling stories of the Man in the Hills.
- I am blue with a no. 3 on my cab.
- Hello. I'm Duncan.
- My driver calls me rock n roll.
- Tunnels should be tunnels and not rabbit holes.
- Must think clearly, must think clearly.
- I'm enjoying doing my own job.
- I love rocking and rolling along the tracks.
- Hello. I'm Freddie.
- I am the fearless engine of all.
- Ding-a-long, ding-a-ling, find a bell with the very best ring.
- I'll race you down the mountain.
- Fearless Freddie never says no to a race.
- I am good friends with Colin the crane.
- Listen to that!
- I'm Mighty. And I'm Mac. And together, we're Mighty Mac!
- This way. No, this way!
- Look where you want to go. Then, follow the track that will take you there.
- We are two engines in one.
- We love taking holiday makers to the campsite.
- We're the strongest.
- We're here! And why are the holiday makers over there?
- Hello. I'm Duke
- I am very old.
- I work with Stuart and Falcon.
- That would never suit his grace!
- You just had a coat of paint. It would be a pity if you rolled down the mountain and spoiled it.
- It's no good. You can't win.
- I am friends with all the Narrow Gauge engines.
- Hello. I'm Luke.
- I've did something very bad.
- I work at the Blue Mountain Quarry with my friends,
- I am a little green engine.
- There's lots of busy engines at the Blue Mountain Quarry.
- I kocked a yellow engine into the sea.
- I am a busy engine.
- Hello. I'm Scruff.
- I love working at the Waste Dump.
- Let's get scrunching.
- I don't like being clean.
- I am small, square and very scruffy.
- We have lots of rubbish trucks to scrunch,
- What a Really Useful pair we are.
- I'm Bash.
- Shake, shake, make me quake!
- We'll try our best. We'll have a Bash!
- I'm one of the Logging Locos.
- I want to go home!
- You chuff out your cheeks.
- It's very, very hard.
- I'm Dash.
- Make me quake until I shake.
- We'll take our time. We'll never Dash!
- I work on Misty Island.
- You scrunch up your eyes.
- It takes a long, long time to learn.
- I'm sure you will twitter and tweet without me.
- I'm Ferdinand.
- That's right!
- We'll huff and puff with all our might.
- You huff and you puff and the twitters will rise.
- I'm a big Logging Loco.
- I am a turquoise colour.
- Hello. I'm Stephen.
- I used to be called the Rocket.
- I'm not that old to see knights in shining armour.
- I'm looking for my new job.
- Oh, that wasn't very clever now, was it?
- Peow! Slow train coming through! It's the Afternoon Tea Express!
- Hello there. I'm Connor.
- Wanna race with us?
- I bring passengers from the Mainland.
- I'm a very fast engine.
- I am streamlined.
- Let's race to Ulfstead Castle.
- I'll see you when you finally get there.
- Hello. I'm Caitlin.
- I love racing with Connor.
- I've never spend a night on Sodor before. Can I sleep at Tidmouth Sheds?
- Woo hoo!
- We've come for the opening of Ulfstead Castle to bring passengers from the Mainland.
- Let's work hard.
- Racing is what I love.
- Bonjour! I'm Millie.
- I run the estate railway for the Earl.
- I love working at Ulfstead Castle.
- Me and Stephen work hard showing guests around the castle.
- I deliver plants for the groundskeeper.
- I'm the Earl's privat engine.
- Au revior!
- Hello. My name's Porter.
- I work at Brendam Docks with Salty.
- I have three domes.
- Don't forget: water off a duck's back.
- The middle boiler is my steam boiler and the other two are my sandboxes.
- Which shed is the timber again? Where do you want the oil trucks? How many flatbeds do you need.
- Don't take us away from the sea, boys. Don't take us away from the sea.#
- I'm Diesel.
- You steamies are old and clapped out.
- We are revolutionary.
- Diesels are better than steamies.
- Grr grrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
- Good morning.
- I am delighted to meet such famous engines.
- Hello. I'm Daisy.
- Uooo uooo.
- I'm highly sprung and pulling is bad for my swerves.
- Whatever is that rubbish?
- I just toot and animals go away.
- Keep your own bull's eyes!
- I am a pretty diesel.
- Hello. I'm Derek.
- I've got teething troubles, you know.
- I'm overheating!
- Oh my grease and oil!
- I'll soon sort this train out. You take the front and I'll push from behind.
- Everyone thinks I've got toothache.
- Oh, what's that?
- Hello. I'm BoCo.
- I am a Metropolitan-Vickers, Diesel-electric, Type 2.
- Do you mind?
- Stop! You're making me giddy!
- Take care, you two. Don't make the bees angry. They might sting you.
- Hmm. Here comes trouble.
- If I were you, I'd get back to work right away.
- Hello. I'm Splatter.
- Err, boss.
- Destroy? Did you say destroy?
- Watch what happens to the blue puffball when Harold the flopperchopper flies past.
- The boss dumped sneezing powder everywhere.
- These must be the buffers Diesel was looking for.
- No, do it yourself.
- I'm Dodge.
- We're here.
- That's easy. They're everywhere.
- D word. Like hurt?
- Let's start laughing now.
- Are we suppose to go through them?
- We don't like you. And we mean that.
- I'm 'Arry.
- You'll make very fine scrap indeed.
- Come to learn a thing or two from those who know?
- Our job's more important than any steamies' job.
- Now we're really stinky!
- We were here first!
- There he is.
- I'm Bert.
- Little green piggy in the middle.
- We've got a very important job to do.
- Scrap that steel!
- The most stinkiest engines ever!
- Hurry up with those valves.
- Mr. Special Steam himself.
- I'm Diesel 10.
- Out of my way, you silly steamie.
- Diesels are the best.
- Pinchy's hungry.
- Welcome to the Dieselworks.
- The Steamworks is ours! It's all ours!
- You'll be laughing on the other side of your boilers soon, silly steamies.
- Hello. I'm Dart.
- What he means to say is that he's the boss. And I help him. A lot.
- I like jokes.
- Dizzy Diesels!
- I've asked and I've asked we need a new crane instead of old Happy Hook here.
- You're not Fiery Flynn, you're Fumbling Flynn!
- Ours is the grandest tree. It's green and it's glossy. It's bushy and bold.
- Hello. I'm Den.
- Err, well, what I mean to say is...
- We don't fix steamies at the Dieselworks.
- Come with us to the back shed.
- Dart, slow down. You'll get bashed and battered.
- Fiery Flynn fudges it!
- Ha ha! Chasing crows!
- Hello. I'm Rusty.
- I'm a shed and sidings inspection diesel.
- I'm the only diesel engine on the Narrow Gauge line.
- Excuse me, do you like bluebells?
- I love my two-toned horn.
- I can collect the workmen.
- Sound the alarm!
- Hello. I'm Paxton.
- I am a little green diesel.
- I help the little engines at the Blue Mountain Quarry.
- I take a like to some steamies.
- I can't help it. Look, there's a duck over there.
- Lost his puff? That sounds serious.
- Ha ha ha! He's Mr. Oily!
- I'm Norman.
- I work at the Dieselworks with my friends.
- I am Dennis' twin brother.
- I have a uni-brow.
- There's room for another engine at the Dieselworks if anyone wants to sleep there.
- I went to Tidmouth Sheds to fetch some trucks and they had loads of decorations.
- It's been about two years.
- I'm Sidney.
- I am a forgetful diesel.
- What about me? I'm a decoration.
- I have a lovely blue coat.
- I thought you were going to put the lights on the tree.
- I have yellow stripes below my face.
- I'm waiting for my wheels. I think the orders been misplaced.
- Hello. I'm Stafford.
- I'm an electric engine. I have a battery, not a boiler.
- I'm happy to help.
- I like to shunt trucks.
- I need my battery charged.
- Puff, puff, puff, puff! Chuff, chuff, chuff, chuff! Wheesh! Whoo-whoo!
- Steamie Stafford coming through!
- Hello. I'm Annie.
- I work on Thomas' branch line.
- I can carry lots of passengers.
- We're coming along, we're coming along.
- I face the front of the train.
- I love hearing the passengers chat in my carriage.
- Climb aboard and I will take you anywhere.
- I'm Clarabel.
- I am Thomas' brake coach.
- I can carry passengers, luggage and the guard.
- Let's go, let's go.
- Why don't you go fast, why don't you go fast?
- As fast as you like, as fast as you like.
- The guard blows the whistle and my passengers are ready to go.
- We're the Troublesome Trucks.
- On, on, on!
- Hold back, hold back!
- Pull, push, backwards, forwards!
- Hoorah, hoorah!
- Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- Oh, oh, oh! Whatever is happening?
- Hello. I'm Toad.
- I loving working with Mr. Oliver.
- If you leave that S.C. Ruffey to last, you'll have him behind you. Then you can bump him if he starts his nonsense.
- I'm always going backwards.
- I could be a leader.
- Busy going backwards, so to speak.
- Snow is magical.
- Hello. I'm Henrietta.
- I am Toby's coach.
- Hip, hip, hooray!
- We work on the Quarry line.
- We won't stay here to be insulted!
- I make a cosy room for the lambs.
- I love working with Toby!
- I'm Hector.
- KEEP AWAY!
- I'm scared.
- I'm a new truck and I'm scared because I haven't been filled with coal before. I don't know what it feels like. That's why I didn't want to be shunted.
- I'd like to be filled with coal too.
- I'm not so horrid after all.
- I'm a very heavy truck.
- Hello. I'm Rocky.
- I can lift any engine back on tracks.
- Happy to help.
- I work at the Sodor Search and Rescue Centre.
- I'm ready and waiting to go.
- I can fix this.
- I tell anyone if there's an emergancy.
Old Slow Coach
- Hello. I'm Old Slow Coach.
- I can't thank you enough. I feel splendid.
- I am happy as a workmen's hut.
- I'm what it?
- I am great friends with Thomas and Percy.
- I was almost scrapped.
- I think I'll be a hut forever!
- Hello. I'm Terence.
- I like ploughing fields.
- My caterpillar wheels can take me anywhere.
- Lovely stuff!
- Trees can be just as powerful as engines.
- I help anyone stuck in the snow.
- I'm the one who has to plough fields. We'd better get you out.
- Hello. I'm Trevor.
- I like children.
- I work at the Vicarage Orchard.
- I was happy when Edward saved me from scrap.
- I'm needed anywhere: at the airport, the harbour, the station yards or anywhere else.
- I am green with red wheels.
- I'm sometimes useful at steam fairs or parades.
- I'm Bulgy.
- Stupid nonsense. I wouldn't have brought them if I've known. I would have a breakdown or something.
- I know Bertie. He's too small in size to be in any use.
- One day, railways will be ripped up.
- Yah, boo, snubs!
- Silly hens. Silly passengers. You could have them both.
- A vegetable bus. That's not such a bad idea.
- Hello. I'm Kevin.
- Sorry, boss. Slip of the hook.
- Would you like a helping hook?
- I am a yellow crane.
- Swing the hook!
- Biff, bash, bosh!
- Anytime, boss. I mean, Thomas!
- Hello. I'm Flynn.
- I'll be there faster than fast.
- I'm Sodor's firefighter.
- Firefighter Flynn ready and steady and raring to save.
- Fiery Flynn to the rescue.
- I can go on both rails and roads.
- I'm Fiery Flynn. If you need me, just call. I'll fight any fire. I'll rescue you all.
- I'm Lorry 1.
- Oh, look. It's a little green goblin on wheels. You'll be scrapped. Just you wait and see.
- I am known as a horrid lorry.
- All the jobs are now done by steamies.
- I have landed in the sea!
- What is this lump and steaming scrap iron?
- You just toodle off!
- I'm George.
- Railways are no good. Turn them into roads. Pull 'em up. Turn them into roads.
- You smirk around with your steamroller wheels pretending you're as good as me.
- I need to flatten little engines in the scrapyards.
- Ripping up rails. What a life. What do you think of this, Thomas?
- You're a useless blue puffball!
- I'll show him how's boss!
- Hello. I'm Butch.
- Ready for action!
- I have a special magnet.
- Red light on.
- Red light off.
- I'm proud of my magnet.
- I work for the Sodor Search and Rescue Team.
- I'm Bulstrode.
- I am a grumpy barge.
- Come on, come on. Why aren't you trucks where you should be?
- Ooooffff! I'm sinking!
- I have to be on the beach now.
- I want to be useful again.
- Get off me, children!
- Hello. I'm Jeremy.
- I'm a jet plane.
- Flying is the most fun in the world.
- From the air, I see the wonderful sights of Sodor all at once.
- You can see everything down there.
- I carry visitors and take them to the Airport.
- I sleep in a little hanger.
- Hello. I'm Owen.
- Going down. Next stop, right to the bottom.
- I love working at the Blue Mountain Quarry.
- Narrow Gauge trucks help fill up Standard Gauge.
- Me and Merrick make a great team.
- Top floor. Upper terrace. Boulder Drop and Blondin Bridge.
- This quarry is full of engines popping in and out of tunnels.
- Hello. I'm Merrick.
- Good morning, everybody.
- I'm useful at the Quarry.
- I am friends with Owen.
- I carry rocks of many kind.
- I snore very loudly.
- The rocks are needed at the stone cutting shed.
- I'm Cranky.
- I can see the engines from down below.
- You're useless little bugs.
- You two mites are in my way, so move over.
- I can't take anymore!
- You are Tiny Thomas!
- I don't medal with mail. That's you're job.
- Hello. I'm Captain.
- I'm a Really Useful life boat.
- Full steam ahead!
- I work with the Rescue Team.
- Ready and raring to be Really Useful.
- Time to rescue!
- Batter me broadside!
- Hello. I'm Colin.
- I work at the Wharf.
- Freddie's my friend.
- I was happy when Freddie brought a winter party to me.
- I load and unload barges.
- I am the colour green.
- I don't have wheels, I stay in one place.
- I'm Winston. Nice to meet you.
- I am the Fat Controller's track inspection car.
- The Fat Controller isn't used to driving me yet.
- I was trying to look for something.
- Never mind, sir. It's still early days.
- I wish I could go without a driver.
- Don't forget to put on my handbrakes.