NGDC Senior Staff Meeting
24 March 2009
Chris Fox, Rashelle Richardson, Carl Groeneveld, Bill Denig, Susan McLean, Marc Ertle, George Sharman, and Suzie Milano-Schoser.
NESDIS AA Staff Meeting Highlights
- The NESDIS AA Staff meeting for 24 March 2009 was cancelled.
- CGF provided an overview of upcoming VIP visits.
- NOAA Administrator, Dr. Jane Lubchenco visit to the Boulder Labs is currently set for March 26, 2009.
- Abigail Harper visit is set for March 30 and 31, 2009.
- The MASC Finance Branch is set to close @ the end of the fiscal year.
- FY budget dollars are still not available.
- C. Elvidge is currently attending a NightSat meeting @ GSFS.
- STP had visits from the Hollings Scholars last week.
- The MOA with AFRL has been cleared.
- SJM provided an overview/update of anticipated MGG income/spending plans.
- Provided an update from the IOCM meeting from last week
- The NOAA Regional Team meeting is set for March 30 - April 2, 2009 to be hosted by ESRL.
- Provided an NGDC awards update and reminder that nominations close on Friday, April 3rd, 2009.
- GFS provided an overview on the Foreign National Visitor/Guests NOAA Administrative Order NAO 207-12 and rules.
- CDR James A. Bunn is being requested to go out again to the NOAA Ship Sette.
- IT POAM's discussion/update was held.