Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's how to add links:
To add a link to an internal page (in the wiki), use these link styles:
- For an article page:
[[This one normal page]]
- For an page in another namespace:
To link to a common external page, like the fanstuff wiki or the Hometar Runner website, use a namespace-style link with one of the special prefixes.To link externally (outside the wiki), use one bracket pair instead of two, as well as an absolute path:
[http://www.website.com/]To link to someone's email, use the mailto: prefix:
AppearancesTo change the appearance of an internal or familiar link, use the vertical line symbol:
[[This page|This neat page]]To change the appearance of an external link or an email link, insert a space after the link:
[http://www.website.com/ A neat site]
- If you see a deep blue link, it means it's a link within this wiki.
- If you see a light blue link, it means it's an interwiki link.
- If you see a red link, it means it's not a real wiki page, or it's not a correctly typed link.
Figuring out what the symbols next to some links mean. If you are using Internet Explorer, you may not be able to see the following symbols.
- If you see a light blue link with an arrow next to it, it means it's an external link.
- If you see a light blue link with an envelope next to it, it means it's a link to someone's email address.
- If you see a light blue link with a chat sign next to it, it means it's a link to an irc chat.
- If you see a light blue link with a lock sign next to it, it means it's a link to a SHTML (https://...) website.