Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Narrow Gauge Engines is a direct-to-video series. These eight episodes feature a large scale of Neil made to internact with the Narrow Gauge engines. It was released in the UK on July 20, 2010 and in the US on October, 19, 2010. These episodes are narrated by Ringo Starr.
1. A Bad Day for Harmood: Skarloey is a red Narrow Gauge engine on the Island of Sodor. One day, a low-voiced purple engine arrives on the Narrow Gauge Railway. Neil brings him to the Transport Yards. Harmood complains about this. Neil talks to the Narrow Gauge engines. The Thin Controller, Mr. Princpal tells Harmood to work first, then takes the rear coaches home. Harmood is complaining about work and continues grumbling untill he derails. Skarloey comes to Harmood's rescue. Harmood is scolded by Mr. Princpal and gets his wheels taken away by him.
- Featuring: Neil, Skarloey, Rheneas, Sir Handel, Peter Sam, Rusty, fearless Freddie, Harmood and Mr. Princpal.
- Interducing: Harmood.
- Harmood's First Accident.
2. Harmood and the Dangerous Points: Harmood is more grumbling when Skarloey puffs to him. Harmood is more reckless and puffs away. Skarloey reckons on Harmood's recklessness. Harmood takes the rear coaches home again But this sends Harmood into trouble again. Harmood derails on some pointss. Skarloey has to rescue him and his passangers. Mr. Princpal scolds Harmood again.
- Featuring: Skarloey, Harmood, and Mr. Princpal.
- Harmood's Second Accident.
3. Harmood Falls Down A Hole: Skarloey is sent to work with Harmood at the Haurbor. Harmood was more cross untill he falls down a hole and is okay. Mr. Princpal scolds Harmood by taking his wheels away again.
- Featuring: Neil, Thomas, Skarloey, Harmood and Mr. Princpal.
- Harmood's Third Accident.
4. Duncan Gets Into Trouble: Duncan wants to get his work done. But this leads him into trouble and he pushes some trucks into the hole. Duncan is scolded by Mr. Princpal.
- Featuring: Neil, Thomas, James, Sir Handel, Duncan and Mr. Princpal.
- First time Duncan pushes trucks into the hole.
5. Sir Handel's Surprise: Sir Handel meets a new engine named Felix. Felix is rude and careless. Sir Handel warns him to be careful. But Felix dosen't listen. And he finds himself fallin into a hole. Sir Handel comes to the rescue and pulls Felix back on the rails. Mr. Princpal scolds Felix. Felix is silly.
- Featuring: Neil, Sir Handel, Felix and Mr. Princpal.
- Interducing: Felix.
6. Sir Handel to the Rescue: Sir Handel is proud of been a old and wise engine. One day a new engine named Rocco has crashes into a brakvan. Sir Handel has to rescue him. Sir Handel takes him to the Transport Yards. Mr Princpal tells him he's a really useful engine and has a Branch Line and has coaches named Stewie and Larry while Rocco has a new coat of yellow paint.
- Featuring: Neil, Sir Handel, Rocco, Stewie, Larry and Mr. Princpal
- Interducing: Rocco, Stewie, and Larry
7. Smudger in a Mess: With the arrivals of Stewie and Larry (Sir Handel's coaches), Smudger thinks Sir Handel's a dirty object. Sir Handel tells him not to call him a dirty object. Smudger is more rude and snorts off. Smudger collects some trucks and takes them. But the trucks push Smudger down the hill. Smudger falls down a hole and is not badly hurt. Sir Handel comes to his rescue and pulls Smudger out of the hole. Smudger is taken back to the Transport Yards. Neil and Mr. Princpal tells Sir Handel he has a coat of blue paint and still has his Branch Lione and two coaches. Smudger is a dirty object.
8. Skarloey's Office: Skarloey is been proud of his Branch Line for many years and knows it felling well. One day he is going to manage without his driver and boasts to Sir Handel and Duncan. But he tries to stop without his driver untill he crashes into the manager's office and is not hurt. Mr. Princpal is not cross and tells him it's not his fault. Skarleoy goes to the works and after he is at the works, he comes back from being mended. Featuring: Skarloey, Sir Handel, Duncan and Mr. Princpal.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Fearless Freddie
- Mighty Mac
- Stewie and Larry (Sir Handel's coaches)
- Kent and Dan
- First apperences of Stewie, Larry, Rocco, Felix, Harmood, Kent and Dan.
- The song is Narrow Gauge Railway (Duke, Bertrum, Smudger, Rocco, Felix and Harmood added)
- Narrow Gauge Engines is the first ERTL Direct-To-Video series.