One of the core foundation of the Neo-Socratics is the idea of Projects. Any member can propose a project during a meeting by:
- Outlining the scope of the project
- Outlining its goal and timeline
- Outlining the methods
- Answering any questions regarding it
The members of the society there present are then able to vote a project into action or to shelve it or whatever.
Should a project be accepted, it will then be under the managment of the person who proposed it. She/he will be in charge of its success or failure. It will be up to that project manager to:
- Muster the resources needed for the completion of the project,
- Call upon the members for assistance,
- And present a report to the society.
To view the projects, please follow the links to: