NetflixTales: A License To Drive is a Netflix spoof to VeggieTales' custom episode of the same name. Its lesson is about driving.
- Join our female friends Misty, Buena Girl, Mel Blake, Lexi Bunny, Kimiko Tohomiko (in her The Shard of Lightning outfit), Astrid Hofferson, Lorelei Brooks and Jordan Hanson, Riley Daring, Malina, Mitchie O'Hara, Star Butterfly, Sashi Kobayashi, and The Black Long-Stocking Trio, as they guide you to their first ever video for girls. This one features their quest to celebrate Daisy, Violet, and Lily's birthday, with help from Mayor Callie Briggs and Julie Kane. Among the cast are Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3, who tell the girls about Rusty's adventures.
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Astrid Hofferson (America Ferrera)
- Lorelei Brooks (Kelly Sheridan)
- Jordan Hanson (Bryn McAuley)
- Riley Daring (Grey DeLisle)
- Malina (Jessica DiCicco)
- Mitchie O'Hara (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Star Butterfly (Eden Sher)
- Sashi Kobayashi (Tania Gunadi)
- Amethyst Giger (Grey DeLisle)
- Charleigh Greene (Mae Whitman)
- Madeline Voorhees (Lara Jill Miller)
- Daisy (Lisa Ortiz)
- Violet (Rachael Lillis)
- Lily (Megan Hollingshead)
- Mayor Callie Briggs (Tress MacNeille)
- Julie Kane (Kate Miccuci)
- Rusty To The Rescue
- Rusty and The Boulder
- Rusty Saves The Day
- Trusty Rusty
- This episode is made just for girls.
- We mark The Sensational Sisters' appearances in a NetflixTales episode.
- This is based on Mary Kate and Ashley's Sweet 16: License To Drive video game.
- Astrid Hofferson joins the cast.
- Musics from the Sweet 16 PS2 and Gamecube versions are heard.
- (We open this episode with the 2009 Netflix Tales theme)
- (Inside Scooby's Tuba, the Netflix Presents logo appears)
- (We soon show the NetflixTales logo)
- (And finally we show the Created by Pikachufreak text)
- (Afterwards, we zoom out to Scooby and Ash, who sings the theme song)
- Ash: If you like to talk to trainers, if a squash can make you smile. If you like to waltz with heroes, up and down the produced aisle. Have we got a show for you!
- All: NetflixTales, NetflixTales, NetflixTales, NetflixTales! NetflixTales, NetflixTales, NetflixTales, NetflixTales!
- Ash: 'Elephant, penguin, gotta be...
- All: NetflixTales!
- Alex: Puppets, video games, toys...
- All: NetflixTales!
- Raimundo: Cauliflower, sweet and sour, half an hour...
- All: NetflixTales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like NetflixTales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like NetflixTales! It's time for NetflixTa-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ales!