Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Year's Eve at Shining Time Station is an Season 3 home video. Released Date on January 2, 1994.
Stacy, the kids, Derek, Shawn, Barney, Billy, Schemer are celebrating New Years eve.....Mr. Conductor told the kids, Stacy, and Shawn told the last day of the year. Everybody set a New Years eve around the station, dancing, late night partying, feasting, barbecue, and finally, countdown to New Years 1994!.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Shawn (played by John Bennett III)
- Michael (played by Brian Eppes)
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barton Winslow
- JB King
- Thomas Gets Tricked and Thomas' New Years Day (Told by Ringo Starr)
Jukebox Band Songs
- This Train
- What a Wonderful World
- Auld Lang Syne
- This is a first Shining Time Station movie.
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 2 voice and 1993-1994 costume.
- BJ has his Early 1994 voice and 1994 costume.
- The Barney costume is also used in this family special was "Are We There Yet?".
- The Barney voice is also heard in this family special was "Are We There Yet?".
- The Shining Time Station Season 3 set is used.
- Stacy wore a same wigs also seen in "Schemer's Robot".
- Becky wore a same clothes and same hairstyle in "Schemer Alone".
- Dan wore a same clothes in "Schemer Alone".
- Kara wore a same clothes in "The Joke's on Schemer".
- Michael wore a same clothes in "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure".