Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some Key Questions
- Will this event be a "congress" as described here?
- From our conversations, I think we're headed away from this in favor of a "you all come" model.
- The larger event could explicitly include some leadership connectors
- How big does the leadership team envision that this event will be?
- How many participants? We've said 500-1000...
- How much sponsorship? How many? How much money is enough?
- How many presenters? Are we looking at multiple tracks, e.g. ICs, Sustainability, Community Development?
- What type of supporting materials?
- Art of Community website?
- Days-of-event brochure?
- NW Community Resource Directory?
Top Priorities - and status
- Edit event wiki so others can more readily plug in - an ongoing process which will continue until we fully close upon the event
- Recruit other members of the event's Core Leadership Team - currently, Jan 20, there are 5 members, enough for us to really go for it!
- Determine NICA sponsorship relationship with event - done on a high level, need to get specific and likewise for the whole sponsorship structure
- Flesh out the early (Jan/Feb) portions of the Event Project Schedule - little progress
- Initiate/Discuss vision and purpose with key stakeholders - in progress, have discussed with Harvey Baker and Laird Schaub, of FIC, the event's "presenting organization" and non-profit overall beneficiary.
- Identify the initial Event Stakeholders