Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The objectives of this campaign are to educate children on the effects of a sedentary lifestyle and to promote a healthy lifestyle consisting of a balance between nutrition and exercise.
- as group we want to show children how to exercise properly and how to eat properly
- every age level will have certain exercises that will be suitable for their age and certain foods that they should take more of
- we will show them how accomplish this and achieve a healthy weight all by the way they eat and exercise
- Convince the executive (or whoever we have to convince) that a healthy lifestyle promoted early on in elementary and high school will vastly improve the overall health of our communities, as well as reducing the government spending on health costs as a result of a lack of health and nutritional lifestlyes amongst youth. (feel free to edit this one)
- Convince parents that physical activity is as important as academic activity, and that a healthy lifestyle contributes to academic success
- main objective? remove junk food from school vending machines as well as cafeteria, implement mandatory PE and other physical activities?