We'll sing a song for Gordon, He's big, he's fast, he's proud
His paint is blue, so strong and true, and his whistle's really loud!
The fastest train on Sodor, you can't forget his name
So when we've sung for Gordon, well, let's sing it once again
Through wind and rain he thunders on
On him we can rely
Reliable and useful too
And that's the reason why
The journeys never tire him out
He'll work all day and night
And everyone admires him
His boiler gleaming bright
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Stephen Hatt
- Jeremiah Jobling
- The Refreshment Lady
- Cyril the Fogman
- The Storyteller
- Squeak, Rattle and Roll
- Gordon and Spencer
- Edward's Brass Band
- James and the Queen of Sodor
- Gordon Takes Charge
- Best Dressed Engine
- James Gets a New Coat
- What's the Matter with Henry?
- Gordon Takes a Tumble
- Thomas the Jet Engine
- Percy's Chocolate Crunch
- Harold and the Flying Horse
- Harvey to the Rescue
- Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Edward the Great
- Bulgy Rides Again
- What's the Matter with Henry? - An extended scene of Gordon passing Henry.
- Harold and the Flying Horse - An extended scene of Gordon and Henry passing Rolf's Castle while Harold flies overhead.
- Gordon Takes Charge - Deleted close-up of Gordon's whistle and wheels.
- Edward the Great - An extended close-up of Gordon.
- Squeak, Rattle and Roll:
- A deleted scene of Gordon going down the hill with the express.
- A deleted scene of Gordon passing a signalbox with the express.