Oh, Where Are My Sneakers is a YTV All-Stars spoof to the Veggie Tales song entitled: Oh, Where Is My Hairbrush. It is sung by Madeline Voorhees (from Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes) as Larry The Cucumber. Riley Daring (from The Replacements), Lola Kane (from The Adventures of Julie Kane), Theresa Fowler (from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja) and Gosalyn Mallard (from Darkwing Duck) star as Pa Grape, Junior Asparagus, Bob The Tomato and The Peach.
- After slipping on her long black stockings, Madeline finds that her sneakers are missing and she sings Oh, Where Are My Sneakers. After the song ends, Hanna arrives with her daughter's missing sneakers and she puts them on as she rushes to Pinewood Middle School.
- Madeline Voorhees (Kate Miccuci)
- Riley Daring (Grey DeLisle)
- Lola Kapulsky (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Theresa Fowler (Sarah Hyland)
- Gosalyn Mallard (Candi Milo)
- Hanna Russell (Hynden Walch)
Transcript and Lyrics
- (We open this music video with Pooh narrating it)
- Pooh: And now it's time for Silly Songs on Disney, the part of the show where we all come out and sing a silly song. We find Madeline Voorhees in her room, having just slipped on her long black stockings. Unfortunately, due to her sneakers missing, Madeline cries out.
- Madeline: Oh, where are my sneakers? Oh, where are my sneakers? Oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where, oh where? Are my sneakers?
- Pooh: Having heard her cry, Riley Daring enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Madeline in a towel, Riley regains her composure and reports:
- Riley: I think I saw your sneakers back there!
- Madeline: Back there, are my sneakers. Back there, are my sneakers. Back there, back there, oh where, back there, oh where, oh where, back there, back there, back there.
- (Madeline twirls her)
- Madeline: Are my sneakers.
- Pooh: Having heard her joyous proclamation, Lola Kane enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Madeline in a towel, Lola regains her compsure and comments:
- Lola: Why do you need sneakers? You don't have any socks!
- Pooh: Madeline is taken aback. The thought had never accured to her. No socks? What will this mean? What will become of her? What will become of her sneakers? Madeline wonders:
- Madeline: No socks for my sneakers. No socks for my sneakers. No socks, no socks no where, no socks, no socks, no socks, no where, back there, no socks. For my sneakers.
- Pooh: Having heard her wondering, Theresa Fowler enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Madeline in a towel, Theresa regains her composure and confesses:
- Theresa: Madeline, that old sneakers of yours. Well, you never use them. You don't really need them. So, well. I'm sorry. I didn't know. But I gave it to Gosalyn. 'Cause she's got socks.
- Pooh: Feeling a deep sense of loss, Madeline stumbles back and laments:
- Madeline: Not fair, oh my sneakers. Not fair, my poor sneakers. Not fair, not fair, no socks, not fair, no where, no socks, not fair, not fair, not fair. My little sneakers.
- Pooh: Having heard her lament, Gosalyn enters the scene. Herself in a towel, both Madeline and Gosalyn are shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of each other. But recognizing Madeline's generosity, Gosalyn is thankful.
- Gosalyn: Thanks for the sneakers.
- Pooh: Yes, good has been done here. Gosalyn exits the scene. Madeline smiles, but still feeling an emotional attachment for the sneakers, calls out:
- Madeline: Take care of my sneakers. Take care, oh my sneakers. Take care, take care, don't dare not care, take care, nice socks, no fair, take care, take care. Of my sneakers.
- Pooh: The End.
- (Oh, Where Are My Sneakers? ends)
- Madeline: (curtsy)