Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Old Stuck-Up, renamed Duck Helps Old Stuck-Up in American releases is a fan-fiction episode.
- Director: Steve Asquith
- Narrators: Michael Brandon (US TV Redub)
Michael Angelis (UK/US)
Joseph J. Terry (US)
- Previous Episode: James Destroys Graham/James & Graham
- Next Episode: Thomas, 10 Cents & The Trankest Engine/Patrick The Trankest Engine
- Thomas (Cameo)
- Stanley (Deleted Scene Cameo)
- Old Stuck-Up
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Works Diesel (Cameo)
- Troublesome Trucks
Duck Meets A New Diesel Called Old Stuck-Up, But James Doesn't Like Him When Duck Teaches Old Stuck-Up To Shunt Trucks & Pull Coaches. When Old Stuck-Up Gets Into An Accident With A Muddy Pool, Duck Rescues Him.
- Stanley Is To Appear In This Episode, But It Is Cut.
- When Old Stuck Up Pushes The Trucks Off A Cliff, One Of The Trucks' Face Is Missing.
- Narrator: Duck & James Worked At The Yards On The Island Of Sodor. They Pulled Trucks & Coaches. One Day, Duck & James Were Talking About Another Engine Coming To Help Out.
- Duck: Did We Hear The Fat Controller That Another Engine Coming To Help Us.
- James: There's Another Engine?
- Duck: Oh, Good. That's Nice. We're Having Another Engine Around.
- James: I Might Be A Steam Engine Or A Diesel Engine.
- Duck: That's Right, James!
- Narrator: Suddenly, They Heard A Oily Purring Noise. It Was Old Stuck Up. He Purred Smirkly To Duck & James.
- Sir Topham Hatt: This Is Old Stuck Up. He Is The Haughtiest Diesel On Sodor.
- Old Stuck Up: Hello.
- Duck: Hello.
- Old Stuck Up: I'm Old Stuck Up.
- Duck: And I Have To Teach You How To Shunt Trucks & Pull Coaches.
- Old Stuck Up: Pah! What Nonsence?!
- James: Pah! I Don't Like Old Stuck Up!
- Duck: Let's Teach Old Stuck Up How To Shunt Trucks First.
- Old Stuck Up: Yes! Maybe I Have To Shunt Trucks Carefully.
- Narrator: Soon, Duck & Old Stuck Up Went To The Coal Yards, Leaving James Very Cross. Soon, They Arrived At The Coal Yards, & Old Stuck Up Coudn't Believe His Eyes. He Saw A Bunch Of Trucks. He Gave Them A Great Push, Shooting Them Fast Into A Siding.
- Trucks: AAAAAGH! YOU STUPID DIESEL!!
- Old Stuck Up: I'll Push You Off The Line, So I Shunt Better Trucks Than You!
- Narrator: Old Stuck Up Pushed The Trucks Right Off A Cliff.
- Trucks: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
- Narrator: The Loud Screams Escaped From The Trucks As They Fell Down The Ravine Below. Suddenly, Their Screams Were Cut Short By A Tremendous Smashing Sound As They Hit The Ravine Hard With A Loud Crash! Duck Puffed Beside Him.
- Duck: Do It Right.
- Narrator: Old Stuck Up Told Duck That He's Sorry, & Soon, Old Stuck Up Was Biffing Trucks & Shunting Them.
- Old Stuck Up: No-One Can Stop Me Now!
- Narrator: But Duck Told Him To Do It Right.
- Duck: Do It Right.
- Narrator: Soon, Old Stuck Up Shunted The Trucks Into The Coal Hopper. At Last, The Coal Was Loaded On The Trucks. Soon, Duck & Old Stuck-Up Arrived At Knapford Station. They Saw Coaches.
- Duck: You Have To Pull Coaches.
- Old Stuck Up: Yes! Maybe I Will Behave.
- Narrator: Soon, Old Stuck Up Buffered Up To His Coaches & He Pulled Them Out Of Knapford Station. But Then He Pulled Too Fast The Passengers Pacicked & Old Stuck Up Did'nt See A Blocked Track. He Applied His Brakes But It Was Too Late! [CRASH] Old Stuck Up Fell Off The Rails & Into A Pool Of Water. Then He Slithered Down The Water.Water Splashed All Over Old Stuck Up As He Tumbled Right Through It.
- Old Stuck Up: Oh No! Oh, Help!
- Narrator: But No One Could Here Him. Suddenly, He Saw A Thick Wall Of Bushes.
- Old Stuck Up: Bust My Buffers! How Can I Stop?!
- Narrator: But He Coudn't Stop In Time As He Smashed Into The Bushes! He Flew Across A Ravine & Landed Into A Muddy Pool! Old Stuck Up Was Stuck In The Mud & as Worried.
- Old Stuck Up:What Will The Fat Controller Say?!
- Narrator: Soon, Duck Arrived To Pull Old Stuck Up Back On The Rails.
- Duck: Well, Well, Well! Old Stuck Up Finally Got Into Trouble.
- Narrator: That Night, Duck Brought Old Stuck Up Back To The Shed. The Fat Controller Was Waiting & Was Very Cross With Old Stuck Up!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Old Stuck Up, You Are Supposed To Pull The Coaches, But You Have Caused Confusion & Delay! As Punishment, You Are Suspended From Pulling Trains For The Next Two Months!
- Old Stuck Up: Two Months?! You Can't Be Serious!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes, I Am!
- Narrator: The Fat Controller Walked Away, Leaving Old Stuck Up Feeling Sad.
- Duck: You've Finally Learned Your Lesson!
- Narrator: Old Stuck Up Felt Very Silly. I Hope He Learned His Lesson, Don't You?