Old Stuck Up Causes Trouble is a Potential Plotlines episode.
Oliver and Stepney meet Old Stuck Up. Old Stuck Up bangs the trucks hard and pushes more trucks into the pit. Oliver and Stepney tell Toad the Brakevan about Old Stuck Up. The trucks get cross with Old Stuck Up and they push him into some mud. Oliver brings Rocky and the Fat Controller, and Stepney clears the trucks away. The Fat Controller is cross with Old Stuck Up and sends him back to the Other Railway, and is very pleased with Oliver and Stepney becaused Toad helped them get back at Old Stuck Up.
- Old Stuck Up
- Thomas (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Stanley (cameo)
- Troublesome Trucks
- The Fat Controller
- First apperence of Old Stuck Up since the direct-to-video Season 2 episode, "Old Stuck Up" and his CGI face.
- When Old Stuck Up crashes into the mud, one of the trucks are derailed.
Old Stuck Up's Accident
- Narrator: Soon, Oliver, Stepney and Toad made a plan. Old Stuck Up backed up to the trucks fast.
- Trucks: OW!
- Narrator: They yelled.
- Trucks: Stop!
- Narrator: But Old Stuck Up ignored them. Toad told them to make Old Stuck Up have an accident.
- Toad: Let's push him.
- Narrator: Said Toad eagerly and the trucks pushed Old Stuck Up down the line.
- Old Stuck Up: Oh, no!
- Narrator: Screamed Old Stuck Up as Toad, Hector and the trucks swerved him along the rails.
- Hector: We're doing it! We're doing it!
- Narrator: Hector yelled. Toad laughed.
- Toad: I't's fun! It's fun!
- Narrator: He said. Further down the line, Old Stuck Up saw a pile of mud.
- Old Stuck Up: Bollocks and Buffers!
- Narrator: He wailed and applided his brakes, but it was too late. Old Stuck Up crashed into the mud!
- Old Stuck Up: Bust my buffers!
- Narrator: Cried Old Stuck Up. Luckly, he wasn't hurt. But he was covered in mud.
- Toad: We did it! We did it!
- Narrator: Toad laughed. Hector and the other trucks laughed too. Later, Oliver and Stepney were at the coal yards.
- Oliver: Toad, Hector and the trucks got Old Stuck Up in a accident.
- Narrator: Oliver replied.
- Stepney: Yes, Oliver.
- Narrator: Said Stepney.
- Stepney: I will take the trucks away while you bring Rocky the Breakdown Crane to lift Old Stuck Up back onto the tracks.
- Narrator: Oliver puffed away to get Rocky. Stepney went to clear the unhurt trucks. He arrived to see Old Stuck Up.
- Stepney: (laughing) Well, well, it isn't Old Stuck Up.
- Narrator: Teased Stepney and buffered up to Toad and shunted him into the siding beside Old Stuck Up,
- Toad: Thank you.
- Narrator: Toad said and Stepney buffered up to the unhurt trucks and shunted them into the siding with Toad. Old Stuck Up felt very silly. Soon Oliver brought Rocky to lift Old Stuck Up back onto the tracks. And he also brought the Fat Controller.
- Oliver: Look here, Stepney.
- Narrator: Said Oliver.
- Oliver: Whatever was that dirty diesel.
- Stepney: It's Old Stuck Up. Did you know?
- Oliver: It's Old Stuck Up's shape.
- Narrator: Oliver added.
- Oliver: But Old Stuck Up is a rude diesel. And we don't like him.
- Old Stuck Up: Be quiet!
- Narrator: Old Stuck Up yelled. He wondered what the Fat Controller would say. He found out soon enough and was cross with Old Stuck Up.
- TFC: Old Stuck Up, you have caused confusion and delay. You've bashed the trucks and pushed more trucks into a pit. I have to send you back to the Other Railway.
- Narrator: The Fat Controller boomed crossly. Old Stuck Up was very upset.
- Old Stuck Up: I'm sorry, sir.
- Narrator: He sobbed. So the Fat Controller did. Later, the Fat Controller came to see Oliver and Stepney.
- TFC: Oliver, Stepney.
- Narrator: The Fat Controller said.
- TFC: Toad helped you get back at Old Stuck Up. You are both really useful engines.
- Narrator: Oliver and Stepney were proud.
- Oliver: Oh, thank you, sir.
- Narrator: Oliver said happly.
- Stepney: We coud be done without you.
- Narrator: Said Stepney. And they had got back at Old Stuck Up.