Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oliver's Toffee Crunch, Renamed Oliver's Taffy Crunch In American Realeses Is A Season 16 Episode.
- Director: Steve Asquith
Darrel Van Citters
- Narrators: Michael Brandon (US TV Redub)
Michael Angelis (UK/US)
Joseph J. Terry (US)
- Previous Episode: Bad Look-Out For Godred/Duck Helps Godred
- Next Episode: Sixteen's Cliff Accident/Duck Saves Sixteen
- Thomas (Cameo)
- Boco (Does Not Speak)
- Brian (Cameo)
- Daisy (Cameo)
- Edward (Cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Toby (Deleted Scene Cameo)
- Bertie (Does Not Speak)
Duck & Boco Rescue Oliver When He Crashes Into Mr. Jolly's Toffee Factory.
- Toby Was To Appear In This Episode, But It Was Cut.
- Narrator: It Was A Special Holiday On The Island Of Sodor. Bertie The Bus Was Working Harder Than Ever Before. All The Engines Were Busy Too. Oliver Has The Often Dirtiest Work To Do. Washdowns Are Important To Him. But The Fat Controller Had Bad News.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Due To A Water Shortage, No Engine Shall Have More Than 1 Washdown A Day. Usefulness Before Cleanliness.
- Oliver: I Get Dirty! I Want To Have Washdowns Like Any Other Engine!
- Toad: You're A Pouty Puffer, Mr. Oliver.
- Oliver: No, I'm Not!
- Toad: Yeah, You Are.
- Narrator: So Oliver Puffed Along To Callan Station. But There Was Trouble Ahead.
- Trucks: La, La, Don't Look Back, Dirty Oliver's On Our Track!
- Oliver: Be Quiet!
- Narrator: So The Trucks Pushed Him Under The Coal Shoot. They Covered Him With Coal. But He Did Arrive At Callan Station Because He Saw Harold The Helicopter Picking Up Medical Supplies.
- Harold: Hello, Oliver!
- Narrator: So He Flew Like Magic & Squirted Him With Water.
- Oliver: Now I'm Dirty!
- The Stationmaster: Usefulness Before Cleanliness.
- Narrator: So Oliver Left Callan Station. Then There Was Trouble. Points Were Changed & The Signalman Didn't Realize This.
- Oliver: That's Weird! I'm On The Branch Line!
- Narrator: It Was The Mid-Sodor Railway. It Was Bumpy & Covered In Grass. When They Approached The Toffee Factory, His Driver Applied The Brakes, But Oliver's Wheels Scattered On The Grassy Branch Line.
- Oliver: Oh No!
- (Crashing Sound Effect)
- Oliver: Yuck! I've Never Been This Dirty!
- Narrator: He Was Covered From Funnel To Firebox In Sticky, Gooey Toffee. Soon, Duck & Boco Came To Help Him.
- Duck: We've Come To Help!
- Narrator: Back At The Sheds, Everyone Thought It Was Very Funny.