Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Narrator: One day, Olivia and Basil went to the video store. Olivia got a 1999 VHS of The Rugrats Movie, was happening.
- Olivia: Can I have it?
- Basil: No, Olivia, and it's a phony.
- Olivia: But, but... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!
- Basil: Aaah! You're grounded, Olivia!
- Olivia: NO! THIS CAN'T BE! I want it now!
- Basil: YOU MUST DIE!
- Narrator: The next day...
- Olivia: Wow! It's like a 1992 Genesis of Sonic the Hedgehog 2! May I have it?
- Basil: No, Olivia! You can't cost any Genesis at home!
- Olivia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WANT IT! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
- Basil: That's it! We gonna get spanking, when we get home!
- Olivia: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Narrator: Then Basil run away to the people, Olivia's tantrum. Then police's arrived.
- Hannah: What are you doing, in the toy store?
- Sid Phillips: YOU'RE UNDER ARREST, YOUNG LADY!
- Olivia: Aaaaaaah! It's me!
- Hannah: Never, you get a wrap my toilet paper.
- Olivia: Hey! I feel like a mummy.
- Sid Phillips: What's mummy?
- Olivia: I am, in the 2000s BC!
- Narrator: Later, that Olivia and his friends to the dodgeball.
- Sid Phillips: Are you ready?
- Hannah: Three... two... one...
- Sid Phillips, Hannah: CHARGE!
- Olivia: Huh?
- Sid Phillips, Hannah: DIE, OLIVIA, DIE!
- Olivia: No, no, no, no! (falls off the mud puddle, then screams) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
- Sid Phillips, Hannah: HOORAY! WE DEFEATED OLIVIA!
- Sid Phillips: So, let's move on! We going to the celebrate to the party, right now!
- Olivia: I caught by dirty in the mud puddle. (Sighs, then sneaks up to Dawson) Aaaaaaaah!
- Dawson: You!
- Olivia: Me?!
- Mrs. Judson: I'll three again... 1... 2... 3... Charge!
- Olivia: Oh, no! Don't die!
- Sid Phillips: It's too late, Olivia.
- Hiram: Hey, hey! What are you doing, in the fall off the building?
- Olivia: I think I just crap myself, it's a mud puddle gets dirty!
- Hiram: That's it! You are getting a 13 months!
- Olivia: No, not 13 months!
- Hiram: Yes, 13 months!
- Olivia: Why me? How can you stay for?
- Hiram: Forever. Goodbye.
- March 28, 2012