On Again, Off Again is the 2nd episode from Season 8 of Barney & Friends. it first aired on Tuesday September 16, 2003.
Barney, Baby Bop, and the kids learn all about on & off activities.
- Baby Bop
1. Barney Theme Song
2. A Silly Hat
3. Me and My Teddy
4. We've Got Shoes
5. Happy Dancin'
6. Twinkle Little Lightning Bug
7. I Put a Smile On
8. Icky, Squishy, Gooey, Ooey
9. Are You Sleeping
10. I Love You
- three of these kids [Nick, Mario, and Sarah] also appeared in It's Showtime [with Whitney]
- also three of these kids [Nick, Mario, and Beth] also appeared in Barney's Best Manners: Your Invitation To Fun [with Whitney, and Gianna].
- this is the first appearance of Baby Bop's Teddy Bear.
- unlike in Barney's Talent Show, the original Barney song We've Got Shoes returns to it's original 5 verse arrangement, and this is also the last episode to feature this song.
- this marks the fifth time Barney wears dancing shoes. The Backyard Show, I Can Do That, If The Shoe Fits, and Barney's Talent Show were the first four.
- this is the second time that the park playset turns into a castle. the first time was Bunches Of Boxes.