Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On Again, Off Again is the 2nd episode from Season 8 of Barney & Friends. it first aired on Tuesday September 16, 2003.
Barney, Baby Bop, and the kids learn all about on & off activities.
- Baby Bop
1. Barney Theme Song
2. A Silly Hat
3. Me and My Teddy
4. We've Got Shoes
5. Happy Dancin'
6. Twinkle Little Lightning Bug
7. I Put a Smile On
8. Icky, Squishy, Gooey, Ooey
9. Are You Sleeping
10. I Love You
- three of these kids [Nick, Mario, and Sarah] also appeared in It's Showtime [with Whitney]
- also three of these kids [Nick, Mario, and Beth] also appeared in Barney's Best Manners: Your Invitation To Fun [with Whitney, and Gianna].
- this is the first appearance of Baby Bop's Teddy Bear.
- unlike in Barney's Talent Show, the original Barney song We've Got Shoes returns to it's original 5 verse arrangement, and this is also the last episode to feature this song.
- this marks the fifth time Barney wears dancing shoes. The Backyard Show, I Can Do That, If The Shoe Fits, and Barney's Talent Show were the first four.
- this is the second time that the park playset turns into a castle. the first time was Bunches Of Boxes.