Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Exoplanetary Scratchpad|
- KOI 55 System - Has planets that survived the expansion of their star in-tact.
- Kepler-20 System - Five planet system with 3 Neptunians and 2 Earths in alternating distances.
- Gliese 581 System - Famous system with planets at inner edge, middle, and outer edge of habitable zone.
- KOI 736 System - Has planet judged the most Earth-like.
- KOI 255 System - Has planet judged most habitable.
- Kepler-22 System - Has first confirmed rocky Kepler planet in middle of habitable zone.
- Alpha Centauri System - Closest star system to Earth.
- Kepler-21 System - Very bright Kepler star with hot super-Earth.
- Beta Pictoris System - First star with circumstellar disk detected; has imaged planet.
- Gliese 370 System - Second potentially habitable Red Dwarf planet found.
- 55 Cancri System - Famous 5 planet system, including shortest period transiting planet containing ocean of super-critical water.
- MOA266 System - First cold super-Earth found, found with microlensing.
- LkCa 15 System - Very young star with first imaged protoplanet.
- TW Hydrae System - Nearby system with abundance of water in its protoplanetary disk.
- Eta Corvi System - Has asteroid-comet collision induced disk and Kuiper belt.
- WD 0806-661 System - White Dwarf with imaged super-Jupiter or Brown Dwarf companion.
- SAO 206462 System - Star with spiral arms in its dust disk.