- What is the ideal altitude for an earth-orbiting space station (Space Station One)?
- What is the ideal altitude for a moon-orbiting space station (Space Station Two)?
- What are the lunar orbital characteristics (speed, distance from Earth, eccentricity, etc.)?
- What's the best rocket fuel to use (cheapest, safest, most efficient, etc.)?
- Where is the best place to land on the Moon (most interesting, easiest, most natural resources, etc.)?
- Is there a "real" anti-gravity effect, and could it possibly be used to achieve orbit? Specifically check out work done by Russian scientist Eugene Podkletnov.