Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The P5 is currently compatible with PC Windows 98 and higher and MAC 9 and below although no current MAC software is available.
Finger Sensor Specs
* 5 independent finger measurements * 0.5 degree resolution (0-90 degree range)
Tracking System Specs
* Patent pending optical tracking system * 3-4 foot range from receptor that allows unlimited range from monitor/game console * 60Hz refresh rate * 6 degrees of freedom (yaw/pitch/roll/x/y/z)
* 0.125 inch resolution @ 3 foot range from receptor and unlimited range from monitor/game console * 0.5 inch accuracy @ 3 foot range from receptor that allows unlimited range from monitor/game console
* 1 degree resolution * 1 degree accuracy
Unique Desk Mounted Receptor
* No power cord required * Easy on / off removal systems
USB System Specs:
* USB 1.1 compliant * HID Specification compliant * 2 USB Interfaces provided - Native P5 Mode, and Standard
Weight: 4.5 oz
Scratch resistant receptor covering
- Doc describing all of the USB packets between the P5 and PC
- 40 pages of detailed info
- Diagrams incl
LED Unwarping Explanation Documents. (by Carl Kenner) Download Unwarping.doc from P5 Yahoo Group (username: p5glovefiles password: blahblah)
- Unwarping.doc: Unwarping the LED co-ordinates, with pictures.
- Unwarping.zip: same, but with html formatting for those who can't read DOC files.
- A 3D model (made with the Blender modeling program) of the P5 glove has been made to assist in the refinement of the Absolute mode code (see open source projects below).