The P5 is currently compatible with PC Windows 98 and higher and MAC 9 and below although no current MAC software is available.
Finger Sensor Specs
* 5 independent finger measurements * 0.5 degree resolution (0-90 degree range)
Tracking System Specs
* Patent pending optical tracking system * 3-4 foot range from receptor that allows unlimited range from monitor/game console * 60Hz refresh rate * 6 degrees of freedom (yaw/pitch/roll/x/y/z)
* 0.125 inch resolution @ 3 foot range from receptor and unlimited range from monitor/game console * 0.5 inch accuracy @ 3 foot range from receptor that allows unlimited range from monitor/game console
* 1 degree resolution * 1 degree accuracy
Unique Desk Mounted Receptor
* No power cord required * Easy on / off removal systems
USB System Specs:
* USB 1.1 compliant * HID Specification compliant * 2 USB Interfaces provided - Native P5 Mode, and Standard
Weight: 4.5 oz
Scratch resistant receptor covering
- Doc describing all of the USB packets between the P5 and PC
- 40 pages of detailed info
- Diagrams incl
LED Unwarping Explanation Documents. (by Carl Kenner) Download Unwarping.doc from P5 Yahoo Group (username: p5glovefiles password: blahblah)
- Unwarping.doc: Unwarping the LED co-ordinates, with pictures.
- Unwarping.zip: same, but with html formatting for those who can't read DOC files.
- A 3D model (made with the Blender modeling program) of the P5 glove has been made to assist in the refinement of the Absolute mode code (see open source projects below).