The PANIC Tower is a topic created by the user Praetor18, where people could apply for different kinds of jobs (bartender, guard etc.) and also "rent" floors for themselves. Praetor18 got the idea of creating the topic after seeing pikadeth's Playhouse topic on Random Insanity. The contents were somewhat influenced by pikadeth's topic and also by a series of Cantina topics on the Knights of the Old Republic and Star Wars Battlefront 2 boards.
Some roleplaying also took place during the first topic (this was not the original intention of the topic), started by an EP regular Yoshilord06, who used script format to complete a mission given to him. This was soon taken even further by a user named dragonpup, who had roleplayed in a similar topic on the Idolatry board.
In celebration of the second topic, a second tower was added.
In its sixth topic, a relatively new EP user, GameDestroyer23, breifly hijacked the topic, though he left the original creator, Praetor, in charge. However, in its seventh incarnation, Praetor18 returned as the Topic Creator. However, this topic soon died. In it's most recent incarnation (The Death and Ressurection Show), the 8th topic, GameDestroyer23 is once again vying for PANIC Domination
Here is the copy-pasta that must be posted in the first post of all PANIC Towers topics
'Available Jobs and Floor Plan'
'PANIC Tower 1 Floor plan, part 1'
'PANIC Tower 1 floor plan, part 2'
'PANIC Tower 2 floor plan, part 1'
'PANIC Tower 2 floor plan, part 2'
'The Rule Stuff You Probably Don't Care About and Which Will Likely Be Burned During the Next Revolution'
• Floors with no description can be claimed, only one/person, though.
• When it comes to jobs and floors, first come, first served.
1. No littering. Please. I’d not like to see you being chased by one of our janitors.
2. We need guns. Lots of guns.
3. Floors 48-55 are restricted (but like you’d care, right?). If you try to get on them aggressively (Or in any way if you’re not allowed), our security will gladly escort you to the nearest window and throw you out (Or just shoot you in the head if they're having a bad day).
4. If you must jump out of a random window, please do it on any floor below 20th (no, I don’t care that it’s cool and/or dramatic to jump from the 50th!); your remains will be collected and buried for free (or crapped on and eaten by a dragon if that’s your dirty little fantasy.).
5. The bathroom security camera feed is not for your personal use, especially the women’s bathroom one— ...wait, we have women here?!
6. You pay for what you break (And you argue that I can repair the place with a single push of a button? So what! It’s cool to take money from people when they least expect it! And we need some extra funds).
7. Kirby dies. No exceptions, ever. And it's his job, anyway. So keep him busy.
8. There is no floor 51. And don’t ask about it, or you might spontaneously disappear due to a paradox.
|List of EP users - List of EP fads - List of EP events and important topics - List of EP spin-off boards|