Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to register your motor vehicle in Pennsylvania (PA) you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a valid driver's liscence
- Provide proof of ownership
- PA requires a paper title for registration (no e-title)
- Vehicle must pass state inspection
Forms you will need
- Drivers Liscence
- Phone number and address of the company financing the vehicle
Steps to register your vehicle
- First, you must obtain the title to your vehicle. If you own it you must have a certified copy. If you do not you will have to get your finance company to send you the title.
- Go to