Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Narrator: One day, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Jr. Pac-Man went to the video store, that is. When Pac-Man saw a 1994 VHS of We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story, but it happened.
- Pac-Man: Can I have this thing?
- Ms. Pac-Man: No, thank you.
- Jr. Pac-Man: Well, it's a phony.
- Pac-Man: But... but... BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I WANT THAT NOW!
- Jr. Pac-Man: You must die!
- Narrator: The next day, Pac-Man, Pac-Man's parents go to the music store, when Pac-Man saw a Tears For Fears, but it happened.
- Pac-Man: Can I have it?
- Jr. Pac-Man: No, Pac-Man!
- Ms. Pac-Man: You have cost of money.
- Pac-Man: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- Pac-Man's Parents: IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, YOU WANNA SPANKING WHEN WE GET HOME!
- Pac-Man: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Ganondorf: You're under arrest, Pac-Man.
- Pac-Man: Stop! Won't you help me before he Pac-Man's parents in trouble!
- Link: I think wants a toilet paper.
- Pac-Man (muffles) Hey, I feel my mummy.
- Zelda: Oh, several, bitch!
- Ganondorf: Come on, Pac-Man! I'm going to falls into the acid.
- Zelda and Link: Let's go!
- Pac-Man: I can't go with that parents!
- Ganondorf: ALL-RAAAAAAAAAH!
- Pac-Man: (falls off the acids) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! (Pac Man dying noise)
- Ganondorf: HAHAHAHA! I FINALLY KILLED PAC-MAN!!
- Link: Yes!
- Pac-Man: Aaaaah! It's me, Zelda!
- Zelda: Now, it's time to 21 days.
- Pac-Man: No, not a 21 days!
- Zelda: Yes, 21 days!
- Pac-Man: How can you stay for?
- Jr. Pac-Man: 21 days, goodbye.
- February 14, 2012