Pennies, Nickels and Dimes is the seventh episode of the eighth season of Shining Time Station. It aired on November 25, 2003.
- This money themed episode features all female Kids' WB characters including Amy Lambert, Kitty Pryde, Tea Gardner, Maylu Sakurai, Maria Amino, Cassidy Besette, Molly O, Chelsea Mihara, Mona, Kimiko Tohomiko, Velma Dinkley and Lexi Bunny. One day, they are ready to spend money on buying toys by using a piggy bank. Stacy, Harry and Billy meet up with Dee Dee Sykes, Brenda Chance and Taffy Dare who all explain that they are sisters with Lara Laramie. However, Schemer, Schemee and The Beyblade Bosses try to waste money, but nothing worked. After that, The Teen Angels thank the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
From X-Men Evolution
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
From Megaman NT Warrior
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Maria Amino (Tasia Valenza)
From Jeff and Taylor
- Cassidy Bessette (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Generation O
- Molly O (Chantal Strand)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Ryuga (Carman Melville)
- Spike Bourne (Gavin Fox)
- Kaiser Gray (Brian Froud)
- Doji (Andrew Jackson)
From Captain Caveman and The Teen Angels
- Dee Dee Sykes (Vernee Watson)
- Brenda Chance (Marilyn Schreffler)
- Taffy Dare (Laurel Page)
- Harold and The Flying Horse
- Hooray For Thomas
- Ten Little Pennies
- The Red Balloon
- Molly O debuts.
- This is not confused with the Barney and Friends episode of the same title.
- It is revealed that Mona used to spend money in her Hawt House.
- The Teen Angels also debut.
- Tea is the only duelist available.
- Kimiko is wearing her Omi Town outfit.
- (The episode opens with the show's theme song playing)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The episode then opens with the Kids' WB girls at the station one day)
- Amy: This is so great, you girls.
- Kitty: This year we sell toys.
- Tea: I hear that you wear black stockings.
- Maylu: Oh yes.
- Maria: You can be so nice to you.
- Cassidy: Surely, mon ami.
- Molly: One way for my family.
- Chelsea: Even Meilin and Miss McKenzie.
- Mona: I used to work at the Hawt House.
- Kimiko: Cool.
- Velma: I believe in money.
- Lexi: Yep.
- Stacy: We can live and learn.
- Harry: That's absolutely right.
- Billy: Look, it's The Teen Angels.
- The Teen Angels: What's up?
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Pleased to meet you.
- Amy: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Kitty: It's been a long time.
- Mr. Conductor 2: So you're spending money eh?
- Tea: That's right.
- Maylu: Do you know about horses?
- Mr. Conductor 3: They do, Maylu. It happened to Harold when he met Pegasus. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 3 blows his whistle and Harold and The Flying Horse starts)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Harold the Helicopter is glad not to be a steam engine. He is much happier flying in the sky than racing along on road or rails. One sunny morning, the engines were busy preparing for the Vicar's annual garden party.
- Harold: I like to help.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Called Harold.
- Harold: But i'm on patrol.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He was looking for engines that might be in trouble. Meanwhile, the engines puffed to and fro with their loads to the party. Percy was delivering deck chairs and decorations, tables and tea earns and reminders.
- Percy: Don't forget to come to the Vicar's party.
- Harold: Thanks for the invitation.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Called Harold.
- Harold: But duty calls.
- Mr. Conductor 3: And he whirred away. Harold was landing at his airfield to get more fuel when he saw Pegasus the cart horse that lives close by. Pegasus was ready to give rides to children. He had a shiny leather hornest and a freshly painted cart. Harold was beginning to feel left out of the celebrations. He wished more than ever that he could help. Thomas puffed in with some passengers.
- Harold: Where are you going next?
- Mr. Conductor 3: Buzzed Harold.
- Thomas: To the Vicar's party of course. Everyone's going.
- Harold: Everyone except me.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Replied Harold.
- Harold: I'm on duty.
- Thomas: Yes indeed.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Thomas kindly.
- Thomas: Being a rescue helicopter is important work.
- Harold: But no one needs rescuing.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Sighed Harold. Then came the surprise. Harold's pilot recieved an urgent call from Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Pegasus is stuck in a ditch. If he doesn't get to the Vicar's party, the children will be disappointed. You must rescue him at once.
- Harold: All set and ready for action.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Reported Harold.
- Percy: Pegasus?
- Mr. Conductor 3: Wondered Percy.
- Percy: That's a funny name for a horse.
- Sir Topham Hatt: It's the name of a flying horse in a very old story.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Explained Sir Topham Hatt.
- Percy: Flying horse!?
- Mr. Conductor 3: Exclaimed Percy.
- Percy: Horses can't fly.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He felt very clever. Harold flew to the rescue as fast as he could.
- Harold: What happened?
- Mr. Conductor 3: He asked Thomas.
- Thomas: We were loading the cart. Pegasus wondered off into the ditch. Silly Horse, now he's stuck. If you can take him, i can take the cart.
- Harold: I'll put Pegasus in my sling.
- Thomas: We need to hurry.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Whistled Thomas.
- Thomas: The party is about to begin.
- Mr. Conductor 3: And he steamed away. Soon, Harold's pilot had fitted Harold's sling under Pegasus. Then, Harold lifted him gently into the air and carefully carried him across the fields. When Percy saw Pegasus flying through the sky he was amazed.
- Percy: Well flatten my funnel, so horses can fly after all.
- Mr. Conductor 3: The children cheered for Harold. He had saved the day. Soon, Pegasus was hitched up to the cart. The party was a big sucess and the children had a wonderful time. Harold was happy. He'd stayed on duty and had fun at the party too.
- (Harold and The Flying Horse ends)
- Mr. Conductor 3: