- Narrator: One day, Phil and Betty went to the video store. Phil saw a 2003 VHS of Stitch! The Movie, but it happened.
- Betty: No, Phil. And it's a phony, mister.
- Phil: But... but... WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I WANT IT NOW!
- Narrator: Then Phil drags out in the lock room, and a next day was Phil and Betty went to the game store. Phil saw a 2001 GameCube of Super Smash Bros. Melee, was happening.
- Phil: AAAAAAAAAH! THIS CAN'T BE! NO ANSWER! WAAAAAAAAHHH!
- Betty: That's enough, Phil! Then you get a spanking will be lost!
- Phil: NOOOOOOOOOO! I'M FREEDOM!
- Narrator: Then Betty ran away it's a valuable lesson for a Phil's tantrum before he finally police arrived.
- Frollo: FREEZE! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST, YOUNG MAN!
- Phil: Aaaaaah! You scare me? Did I frighten you, huh?
- Quasimodo: Never! You get in wrap my toilet paper.
- Phil: (muffles) I feel like a mummy.
- Frollo and Esmeralda: What?!
- Phil: I am! I'm in the 2000s BC!
- Narrator: During the city, building goes upper for Phil and his friends.
- Phil: Oh, my god! Were gonna die!
- Quasimodo: You trick! Go away!
- Phil: No, no, no, no, no--! (falls off the building) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
- Everyone: YAY! WE DEFEATED PHIL! YAAAAAY!
- Narrator: In this moment, the Phil cries just like Kimi was waiting.
- Phil: Aaaaaaah! You scare me, Kimi?
- Kimi: What's wrong, Phil? You were supposed to be in 14 months.
- Phil: Oh, man! Not 14 months!
- Phil: Why me, why me?! How can you stay for?
- Quasimodo: Forever. Goodbye.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.