Phil of The Future: The Movie is a YTV Crossover film made by Pikachufreak.
- This animated adaptation has characters from Pokemon, Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island, Hoop-a-Joop, Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures, Jackie Chan Adventures, Star Versus The Forces of Evil, Randy Cunningham, Camp Lakebottom, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Mucha Lucha, Sonic X, Captain N: The Game Master, Static Shock, TMNT 2003, WarioWare, Cardcaptors, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Bakugan, Teen Titans, Xiaolin Showdown, Men In Black: The Series, Loonatics Unleashed, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Phantom Investigators, Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero GP Legend, The Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, Sabrina: The Animated Series, Star Fox, Magical Doremi and Mew Mew Power. One day, they help Phil Diffy, Pim Diffy, Keely Teslow, Curtis The Caveman, Barb Diffy and Lloyd Diffy on their plans for their future sights. Unaware to the gang, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs set their plans to go back to the year 1900, but they fail. After that, Phil is happy to be on time.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island
- Coconut Fred (Rob Paulsen)
- Bunga Berry (David Kaye)
- Slip D'Peel (Eric Bauza)
- Slide D'Peel (Eric Bauza)
- Bingo Cherry (Britt McKillip)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures
- Pac-Man (Erin Mathews)
- Spiral (Sam Vincent)
- Cylindria (Andrea Libman)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Star Versus The Forces of Evil
- Star Butterfly (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Moon Butterfly (Dionne Quan)
- Queen Butterfly (Susan Roman)
- King Butterfly (Jeff Bennett)
From Randy Cunningham
- Randy Cunningham (Ben Schwartz)
- Howard Weinerman (Andrew Caldwell)
- Theresa Fowler (Sarah Hyland)
- Heidi Weinerman (Cassie Scerbo)
- McGee (Scott McCord)
- Suzi (Bryn McAuley)
- Squirt (Darren Frost)
- Gretchen (Melissa Altro)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Captain N: The Game Master
- Kevin Keene (Matt Hill)
- Duke (Tomm Wright)
- Megaman (Doug Parker)
- Princess Lana (Venus Terzo)
- Kid Icarus (Alessandro Juliani)
- Simon Belmont (Andrew Kavadas)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Dan Kuso (Scott McCord)
- Shun Kazami (Zachary Bennett)
- Marucho Marukura (Joanne Vannicola)
- Runo Misaki (Julie Lemieux)
- Joe Brown (Travis Ferris)
- Mira Clay (Alyson Court)
- Julie Makimoto (Katie Griffin)
- Alice Gehabich (Emilie-Claire Barlow)
From Teen Titans
- Robin (Scott Menville)
- Cyborg (Khary Payton)
- Starfire (Hynden Walch)
- Raven (Tara Strong)
- Beast Boy (Greg Cipes)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent J (Keith Diamond)
- Agent K (Gregg Berger)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From F-Zero GP Legend
- Rick Wheeler (Frank Frankson)
- Jack Levin (Marc Thompson)
- Jody Summer (Veronica Taylor)
- Lucy Liberty (Amy Birnbaum)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Phil of The Future
- Phil Diffy (Ricky Ullman)
- Pim Diffy (Amy Bruckner)
- Keely Teslow (Aly Michalka)
- Curtis The Caveman (J. P. Manoux)
- Barb Diffy (Lise Simms)
- Lloyd Diffy (Craig Anton)
- Thomas Gets Tricked
- Come Out Henry
- Henry To The Rescue
- A Big Day For Thomas
- Trouble For Thomas
- Thomas Saves The Day
- Thomas Goes Fishing
- Terence The Tractor
- Kids of The Future
- This takes place after the series finale of the 2004 Disney Channel show.
- Kimiko is wearing her The Apprentice outfit.
- Thomas Stories are based on the Thomas Gets Tricked and Trouble For Thomas books.
- The cast of Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island debut.
- Pim and Keely are considered to be friendly.
- (The film opens with the Phil of The Future theme)
- Chorus: Meet a boy named Phil and his family On vacation from the 22nd century They got a rented time-machine and they're on their way To a time, way, way, way back in the day So now he's Phil, Phil of the future Keeping it together just as best as he can Phil, Phil of the future, he's a 22nd century man A 22nd century man On a holiday through history But the final destination was a mystery But something on the time-machine had blown So they ended up right here in our time zone So now he's Phil, Phil of the future Never knew in history just where he would land Phil, Phil of the future, he's a 22nd century man A 22nd century man.
- (The film then finds Ash and the rest of the YTV characters arriving at Phil's house)
- Ash: Wow.
- Raimundo: We're here at last.
- Mel: I'd love to have future sights.
- Meilin: It is an absolute result.
- Shaggy: Like, we're happy to have us here.
- Phil and the others: Hey guys.
- Ash: Wow, it's Phil and His Team.
- Mary: Yahoo!
- Sakura: We've been waiting for you.
- Madison: It is a pleasure.
- Brock: (with his eyes turned into hearts) Keely, i knew i'd be finding you here.
- Keely: What's the big deal, Brock?
- Brock: (proposing to Keely) You seem very handsome. I want you to marry me?
- Keely: Yes but...
- (Kaiba grabs Brock by his back and pulls him aside)
- Kaiba: Mind your own business, Brock. I don't have time for your lame excuses.
- Sonic: Like i was saying, you're great, Phil.
- Phil: Why yes, Sonic.
- Ash: Well, the time machine can be frozen in ice.
- (Lexi pounds Ash over the head with her fist)
- Ash: Yagh! Oh...
- Diddy Kong: Whoa!
- Falco: That's gonna leave a mark.
- Lexi: Get a grip, you lousy coward! How come a time machine get frozen!?
- Michelangelo: Would you take it easy, Lexi?
- Nikki: The good thing is that we're having a good trip.
- Kevin: Great idea, Nikki.
- Jackie: It's been a good time ever since.
- Rikochet: We're ready for our first day ever.
- Ash: (getting up) Really?
- Yugi: Exactly.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It's our trip to the past and we mean it.
- Chelsea: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Flea: The Flea's expecting you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes we do. It's time to make a time travel.
- Virgil: See, Rich? They're helping us.
- Richie: Haven't you remembered Thomas?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. He got his first day on the Island of Sodor. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas Gets Tricked starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas is a tank engine who lives at the big station of the Island of Sodor. He's a cheeky little engine with six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler and a short stumpy dome. He's a fussy little engine too. Always pulling coaches about ready for the big engines can take on long journeys. And when trains come in, he pulls the empty coaches away so that the big engines can go on rest. Thomas thinks no engine works has hard as he does. He loves playing tricks on them, including Gordon the biggest and proudest engine of all. Thomas likes to tease Gordon with his whistle.
- Thomas: Wake up, lazybones. Why don't you work hard like me?
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day after pulling the big express, Gordon had arrived back on the sidings very tired. He was just going to sleep when Thomas came up in his cheeky way.
- Thomas: Wake up, lazybones. Do some hard work for a change. You can't catch me!
- Mr. Conductor 1: And off he ran laughing. Instead of going to sleep again, Gordon thought how he can back at Thomas. One morning, Thomas wouldn't wake up. His driver and fireman couldn't make him start. His fire went out and there was not enough steam. It was nearly time for the express. People are waiting, but the coaches weren't ready. At last, Thomas started.
- Thomas: Oh dear, oh dear!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He yawned. He fussed into the station where Gordon was waiting.
- Gordon: Hurry up, you!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Thomas: Hurry up yourself.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas. Gordon the proud engine began making his plan to teach Thomas a lesson for teasing him. Almost before the coaches had stopped moving, Gordon reversed quickly and was coupled to the train.
- Gordon: Get in quickly, please!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whistled. Thomas usually pushed behind the big trains to help them start, but he was always uncoupled first. This time, Gordon start so quickly they forgot to uncouple Thomas. Gordon's chance had come.
- Gordon: Come on, come on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Gordon to the coaches. The train went faster and faster. Too fast for Thomas, he wanted to stop, but he couldn't.
- Thomas: Peep peep! Stop, stop!
- Gordon: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed Gordon.
- Coaches: You can't get away, you can't get away!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed the coaches. Poor Thomas was going faster than he had ever gone before. He was out of breath and his wheels hurt him, but he had to go on.
- Thomas: I shall never be the same again.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He though sadly.
- Thomas: My wheels will be quite worn out.
- Mr. Conductor 1: At last, they stopped at the station. Thomas was uncoupled and he felt very silly and exhausted. Next he went on to the turntable thinking of everyone laughing at him. And then he ran on to a siding out of the way.
- Gordon: Well, little Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Gordon.
- Gordon: Now you know what hard work means, don't you?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor Thomas couldn't answer. He had no breath. He just puffed slowly away to rest and had a long long drink.
- Thomas: Maybe I don't have to tease Gordon to feel important.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas thought to himself. And he puffed slowly home.
- (Thomas Gets Tricked ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why Thomas had to be more careful.
- Randy: How worse.
- Howard: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Phil: What do we say it's time for our trip to the past?
- Others: Okay.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: Kids of The Future, sung by me.
- Didi: You do.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: It's going back to the past.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Tito sings Kids of The Future, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Tito: We're the kids We're the kids We're the kids of the future [x2] Standing on a dirty, old rooftop Down below the cars in the city go rushing by I sit here alone and I wonder why Come on Lewis, keep moving forward Hold your head up high There's no time for looking down You will not believe where we're going now Here we go, let me remind you Look ahead, the past is behind you (Chorus) We're the kids of the future, whoa! We're the kids of the future, whoa! Everybody live 'cause the future is now! Bright lights, boy, look around you Your imagination is working overtime The world that you've dreamt of has now arrived Hot shot, the greatest adventure Is where the family you've searched for Comes alive So come meet the Robinsons Looking for a place you belong to Looking for a family that wants you We're the kids of the future, Whoa! We're the kids of the future, Whoa! Everybody live 'cause the future is now Na-na-na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na-na Everyday we have fun me and Wilbur So happy to be here with the Robinsons I finally feel I can be someone Outside a new day is dawning Outside todayland is sprawling everywhere I know that it's right because We'll save the future together This family's forever We're the kids of the future, Whoa! We're the kids of the future, Whoa! Everybody live 'cause the future is now Na-na-na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na-na-na We're the kids We're the kids We're the kids of the future [x2]
- (Kids of The Future ends)
- (Back with the others, they are on a trip to the year 1900)
- Phil: We made it, guys.
- Ash: Is this 1900?
- Pim: Yes.
- McGee: Wow, thanks.
- (Oswald The Rabbit arrives)
- Oswald: Hey, you guys.
- Scooby: Oswald The Rabbit
- Oswald: Well, you've been expecting this kind of fun.
- Randy: I'm a 9th Grade Ninja.
- Howard: Actually, you're not.
- Randy: What!?
- Howard: It's not what you're expecting.
- Virgil: It's simple about good shows.
- Sam: You're right.
- (The Conductors reappear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: It's ordinary to have Cartoons.
- Pac-Man: Wow, Conductors, you've got many shows.
- Spiral: You were lucky to have your game born in the 80's.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's correct, Spiral.
- Rita: I haven't heard of Henry.
- Chelsea: Do you know about him?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Of course. He got locked up for refusing to come out of the tunnel. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Come Out Henry starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Once an engine attached to a train was afraid of a few drops of rain. It went into a tunnel and squeaked through its funnel, and wouldn't come out again.
- (Edward's whistle blows)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The engine's name is Henry. His driver and fireman argued with him, but he would not move.
- Henry: The rain would spoil my lovely green paint and red stripes.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- (The conductor's whistle blowing)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The conductor blew his whistle till he had no more breath, and waved his flag till his arms ached, but Henry still stayed in the tunnel and blew steam at him.
- Henry: I'm not going to spoil my lovely green paint and red stripes for you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Then, along came Sir Topham Hatt, the man of charge of all the engines on the Island of Sodor.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We will pull you out.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt. But Henry only blew steam at him. Everyone pulled except Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Because...
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: ...my doctor has forbidden me to pull.
- Mr. Conductor 1: But still, Henry stayed in the tunnel. Then, they tried pushing from the other end. Sir Topham Hatt said...
- Sir Topham Hatt; One, two, three, push!
- Mr. Conductor 1: ...but he didn't help.
- Sir Topham Hatt: My doctor has forbbiden me to push.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said. They pushed, and pushed, and pushed, but still, Henry stayed in the tunnel. At last, Thomas came along. The conductor waved his red flag and stopped him. Everyone argued with Henry.
- Everyone: Look, it has stopped raining.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They said.
- Henry: Yes, but it will began again soon.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Henry.
- Henry: And what will become with green paint with red stripes then?
- (Thomas' whistle blows)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas pushed and puffed and pushed as hard as ever he could, but still Henry stayed in the tunnel. Eventually, even Sir Topham Hatt gave up.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We shall take away your rails...
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Sir Topham Hatt: ...and leave you here until you're ready to come out of the tunnel.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They took up the old rails, and built a wall in front of Henry, so the other engines wouldn't bump into him. All Henry could do was to watch the trains rushing through the other tunnel. He was very sad, because he thought no one would see his lovely green paint and red stripes again. As time went on, Edward and Gordon would often pass by. Edward would say...
- Edward: Peep, peep! Hello!
- Mr. Conductor 1: And Gordon would say...
- Gordon: Poop, poop, poop! Serves you right!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor Henry had no steam to answer. His fire had gone out. Soot and dirt from the tunnel had spoilt his lovely green paint with red stripes anyway. How long do you think Henry would stay in the tunnel before he overcomes his fear of the rain, but then decides to journey out again?
- (Come Out Henry ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: