Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Piano Lessons is the 23rd episode of the fan fiction series, The Adventures of Amy and Tiff. It was published on November 22, 2011.
Amy watches a piano concert on television, wishing to play as brilliant as the piano player she sees. She and Tiff decide to buy a brand-new piano for themselves. But after the first day of practice, Amy suddenly becomes depressed not only because Tiff couldn't help her for the rest of the day, she is making mistakes. But the next morning, Amy keeps on practicing and gets better at playing the piano.
- For the second time, Amy is the only Sonic character in this episode.
- Also for the second time, both Sonic and Kirby do not appear. In fact, all the other main characters besides the two main female protagonists also do not appear in this episode.
- This is the second episode to contain educational content.
- 'Scales and arpeggios' is a pun to the song of the same name from the Disney movie, The Aristocats.
- Number of Sonic characters: 1
- Number of Kirby characters: 1