Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pikachu, Piplup and The Mail Train and Other Episodes is a fan-fiction VHS/DVD Release featuring three Friturtoons episodes, three Pokemon episodes, three Thomas and Friends episodes and three Donkey Kong Country episodes.
- Pikachu, Piplup and The Mail Train (Friturtoons)
- Trusty Luigi (Friturtoons)
- Rabbit Does It All (Friturtoons)
- Holy Matrimony (Pokemon)
- The Battling Eevee Brothers (Pokemon)
- Clefairy Tales (Pokemon)
- Edward's Brass Band (Thomas and Friends)
- Faulty Whistles (Thomas and Friends)
- Emily's New Coaches (Thomas and Friends)
- Klump's Lumps (Donkey Kong Country)
- Kong Fu (Donkey Kong Country)
- Bug A Boogie (Donkey Kong Country)
- Distributed by USA Home Entertainment.
Front Cover (USA Home Entertainment version)
- Top: Pikachu and Piplup
- Bottom: Mikey from "The Battling Eevee Brothers"
Back Cover (USA Home Entertainment version)
- Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong from "Bug A Boogie"
- Edward fallen to his side from "Edward's Brass Band"
Front Cover (Strand VCI/Strand Home Video/Video Treasures versions)
- Pikachu and Piplup from "Pikachu, Piplup and The Mail Train"
Back Cover (Strand VCI/Strand Home Video/Video Treasures versions)
- Jessiebelle from "Holy Matrimony"