Pikachufreak's Sailor Moon Episode Ideas is a fan-fiction thing to make. It features Serena Tsukino, Mina Aino, Raye Hino, Lita Kino, Amy Mizuno, Rini Tsukino, Amara Tenoh, Michelle Kaioh, Trista Meioh and Hotaru Tomoe (all from Sailor Moon). This revival will have the Sailor Scouts join forces with each other as they meet new characters and new villains. It was produced by DiC Entertainment (who currently produces Tetris Attack). The premiere date for the series is September 14, 2002. Note: Starting from this revival series, Serena will currently wear her An Unnatural Phenomena outfit, Mina her Cherry Blossom Time outfit, Raye, her Rubeus Evens The Score outfit and Lita and Amy their Mirror, Mirror On The Wall outfits also Rini, Amara, Michelle, Trista and Hotaru will wear shirts, skirts, tights and shoes the way Serena and The Sailor Scouts do.
- Serena Tsukino
- Mina Aino
- Raye Hino
- Lita Kino
- Amy Mizuno
- Rini Tsukino
- Amara Tenoh
- Michelle Kaioh
- Trista Meioh
- Hotaru Tomoe
Season 1 (2002-2003)
Episode 1: A New Beginning
- Serena is having a perfect day after graduating from Crossroads Junior High. She and her fellow Sailor Scout friends, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amy, Rini, Amara, Michelle, Trista and Hotaru have started to wear their casual outfits complete with opaque tights and shoes. At the mall, Serena meets up with Molly and Melvin. Molly explains that she is currently wearing her Who Is That Masked Man? outfit and opaque blue pantyhose. However, trouble rises in when Queen Beryl returns and has sent a Cardian named Rocker Brat to intrude the mall. The Inner and Outer Scouts transform and Molly is soon awakened as Sailor Sun. The 11 Scouts battle Rocker Brat and win. Then, Molly thanks the scouts and joins the team.
- Release Date: September 14, 2002.
Episode 2: Keep It On The Look Out
- Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amy, Rini, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Hotaru and Molly are excited when there's a new school play that Darien is holding called Living In The Puertorriquenidad. Once there, they meet up with Brandy, Yumi and Saffron who are with a new school play star called Amanda Rogers. Amanda explains to the girls that the play is starting and Serena and Mina are in choir outfits and white pantyhose. When the play begins, The Blonde Sisters start to sing We Are The Victors until a cadrian called The Titanic Jaguar terrorizes the play. The Scouts transform and beat it. After that, the play resumes and it becomes a success. Then, Amanda thanks the girls.
- Release Date: September 21, 2002.
Episode 3: The Shoe Snatcher
- Serena and Mina have a perfect day. They adore their pretty red heels and decide to take them off for a while. As they sleep that night, a burglar snatches them. When they wake up by morning, they discover that they have been stolen. The Blonde Sisters have to walk shoelessly and encounter Patricia Haruna. The teacher sees The Blonde Sisters and bursts into laughter along with other students. When Serena and Mina reach the arcade zone, Andrew starts to laugh. The Blonde Sisters become embarrased and want their red heels back. However, a cardian named The Shrieking Mummy terrorizes the street and The Blonde Sisters know what to do: Transform to Sailors Moon and Venus. The two defeat the cardian and their red heels are retrieved. As the episode finishes, they play This Little Piggy with their nyloned toes.
- Release Date: September 28, 2002.
Episode 4: Trading Minds
- Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amy, Rini, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Hotaru and Molly become conceited when Patricia Haruna has gotten ill. They meet up with Peggy Jones and Ken who are with a pair of workers Luisa Manson and Carlos Roberts. The two explain that everyone has to be in perfect shape and The Blonde Sisters agree to help. However, Anne and Alan have returned and have made a cardian called The Cackling Juggler to attack the citizens. Serena and the girls transform and beat The Cackling Juggler. After that, Patricia Haruna feels a lot better and Peggy, Ken, Luisa and Carlos thank the girls.
- Release Date: October 5, 2002.
Episode 5: To Perform A Stunt
- Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amy, Rini, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Hotaru and Molly are feeling bored one morning with nothing to do. Due to Helen Lambert dozing, no one will be in the jobs. When they reach the community center, they meet Loraine and her older brother Chris. Chris explains that he will perform a stunt and The Blonde Sisters agree to do it. However, Rubeus and The Negamoon Sisters return with a Cardian called The Roaring Bear. The girls transform and send them packing. After that, Chris performs his stunt and it was a success. Then he and Loraine thank the girls.
- Release Date: October 12, 2002.
Episode 6: Catch This!
- Serena, Mina, Raye, Lita, Amy, Rini, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Hotaru and Molly get lost in the forest one night. Taking shelter at a cabin, they meet a young girl named Kimberly. She is frightened because a monster might get her. The Blonde Sisters decide to make her brave by going out on a walk. But then, a Cardian named The Menacing Pterodactyl terrozies the campsite and The girls transform to send it packing. After that, morning rises and Kimberly thanks the scouts.
- Release Date: October 19, 2002.