Pikachufreak's Super Smash Bros. Episode Ideas is a fan-fiction thing to make. It features Mario, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox McCloud, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Bowser, Princess Peach, Ice Climbers, Princess Zelda, Sheik, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Falco Lombardi, Young Link, Pichu, Mewtwo, Mr. Game and Watch, Marth, Roy, Diddy Kong, Ike, King Dedede, Lucas, Meta Knight, Olimar, Pit, Pokemon Trainer (from Fire Red and Leaf Green, who has Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard), Wario, Lucario, R.O.B., Solid Snake, Sonic, Toon Link and Wolf O'Donnell. It was produced by Warner Bros. Animation. The Premiere Date for the Series is September 11, 1999.
- Donkey Kong
- Fox McCloud
- Captain Falcon
- Princess Peach
- Princess Zelda
- Dr. Mario
- Falco Lombardi
- Young Link
- Mr. Game and Watch
- Diddy Kong
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight
- Pokemon Trainer
- Solid Snake
- Toon Link
- Wolf O'Donnell
Season 1 (1999-2000)
Episode 1: The Beginning of An Era
- The episode begins with Mario on a very normal day. He calls his pals Donkey Kong, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, The Melee characters and the Brawl characters and gathers them up on a reunion. However, things get awry when a trio of thieves known as Team Rocket and a trio of street canines called The Greaser Dogs intrude and perform both mottos. Mario is mad at how they ruined the celebration and the Pokemon Trainer sends out all 3 of his Pokemon to battle. It ends by sending both Team Rocket and The Greasers flying. After that, Mario welcomes the other fighters to the team.
- Release Date: September 11, 1999.
Episode 2: Nature Nightmare
- Mario and The Fighters arrive at the Remote Saskatchewan Forest for a camp out. Fox has just set up the tent and Falco and Wolf have placed fire and other stuff. When they arrive at the cabin, they meet Bailey, Marina, Krystal, Chigusa and Rebecca. The Poke Scouts explain that the camp out is more important than it does. However, Team Rocket and The Greasers sneak into the forest and wind up trapped. The Mario Brothers have to stop the creature by turning it back to normal. After that, The Poke Scouts thank the team.
- Release Date: September 18, 1999.
Episode 3: Divide and Conquer
- Mario and The Fighters have their biggest battle against Master Hand and Crazy Hand. However, the battle backfires and both Sonic and Fox get into an argument. Fox then shouts out "I'm Out of Here!" and he quits the team. At Smash Headquarters, Mario and the others are feeling bad for Fox, and both Falco and Wolf are disappointed about the problem. The group go in search for him and find him joining forces with Cassidy, Butch, Ned and Willie. Marth, Roy and Ike beat them up and send them packing. After that, Fox apologizes to the others and rejoins the team.
- Release Date: September 25, 1999.
Episode 4: The Big Cook Off
- Mario and The Fighters are hiking their way to town when they notice a restaurant. Once inside, they meet Presley Carnovan and his pet cat, Heathcliff. They explain that the cook off is starting and Sonic has known for Presley since Aya is best friends with Satsuki and Charmaine. The cook off begins and Sonic and Presley square off against Shadow and Randy Cunningham. However, it gets cut short when Andross intrudes and Fox is soon enemies with him. Captain Falcon sends him packing and the cook off resumes. Then, it finishes and Sonic and Presley are victorious. Soon, Presley thanks the team.
- Release Date: October 2, 1999.
Episode 5: The Karaoke Night
- Mario and The Fighters are excited when there is a Karaoke night. When they arrive at the park, they meet Scooby, Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, Velma, Josie, Valerie, Melody, Alexander, Alan Mayberry, Alexandra, Henry, Stanley, Suzie, Anne, Alan Chan, Tom, Flip, Scooter, Nancy, Mimi, Chu Chu and Charlie. The HB Sleuths explain that there will be a karaoke performance and Mario, Captain Falcon, Falco, Roy, Lucas and Pit are entered. However, as they sing songs, The Mastermind and his henchmen The Green Werewolf, The Black Knight, The Ghost of Geronimo and The Witch Doctor intrude. Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Mewtwo, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard and Lucario defeat them and soon, Snake unmasks them, revealing NSYNC. The karaoke performance resumes and Mario is the victor. Then, Mystery Inc, The Pussycat Crew and The Chan Clan all thank the team.
- Release Date: October 9, 1999.
Episode 6: Much Ado About Babysitting
- Mario and The Fighters are conceited when they find that they will babysit Melissa, a friend of Rini, while her older brother Justin is away. However, Melissa cries so loudly that everyone has to cover their ears. To make matters worse, Damian, Alex Davis, Koji and Ken arrive and are hoarding a lot of crying infants. Fox, Bowser and Sonic send them packing and Melissa is soon calmed down by Roy. When Justin returns, he is glad to have his sister Melissa in a nap and he thanks the team.
- Release Date: October 16, 1999.
Episode 7: My Day With Destiny
- Mario and The Fighters are very worried when there is a grown up party. To make a deal with The Pokemon Trainer's Mother, they go to the mall for some shopping. When they get to Borders, they meet Chris Kratt and Martin Kratt. The Kratt Brothers explain that they like to invent stuff and both Mario and Luigi admit that they get creature powers. However, Zach Varmitech appears and is taking possesion of the Borders store. Link, Young Link and Toon Link defeat him and the store is protected. Then, The Kratt Brothers thank the team.
- Release Date: October 23, 1999.
Episode 8: Our Biggest Halloween
- Mario and The Fighters are celebrating their Halloween party and are all in costumes. They trick or treat around the neighborhood, giving candy to persons alike. When the group arrive at the house, they meet The Eevee Brothers and The Kimono Sisters. They explain that there will be a dance off and Mario, Fox, Bowser and Wolf enter. However, the party is interrupted by The Three Punks and The Gangreen Gang who try to ruin the party. Knowing what to do, Sonic sends them packing and the dance off resumes. Then, with Mario and Fox victorious, The Eevee Brothers and The Kimono Sisters thank the team.
- Release Date: October 30, 1999.
Episode 9: Rich and Famous
- Mario and The Fighters are discovering a lot of rich people. When they enter the community center, they meet Yoshi's friends Lakitu, Bumpty, Poochy, Flying Wiggler, Froggy, Gargantua Blargg, Lunge Fish and Raphael Raven and Bowser's Cronies, Hookbill, Naval Piranha and Kamek. They all explain that a rich Yoshi named Richie is taking fame and Fox agrees to help. However, it gets cut short when Ridley appears and Samus is enemies with him. She sends him packing and Richie the Yoshi is protected. Then, Yoshi's Friends and Bowser's Cronies thank the team.
- Release Date: November 6, 1999.
Episode 10: A Bitter Problem
- Mario and The Fighters have trouble on how to connect the cables. Arriving at the power plant, they meet Florinda and Tamao's total crushes Dick and Phillip who explain that Gringy City is the best place ever met. However, trouble falls in when Nastina and Brutella along with Hagatha and Nagatha show up and both Bowser and Ganondorf encounter the four. Olimar sends them packing and the power goes back on. Then Dick and Phillip thank the team.
- Release Date: November 13, 1999.