Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Piplup covered in chocolate|
Piplup's Chocolate Crunch is a Friturtoons episode.
Piplup longs for a clean job, but even delivering sugar leads to trouble when oil is spilt on the tracks and Piplup crashes through a chocolate factory. Ash acknowledges Piplup's hard work and treats him to a washdown, and a new coat of paint.
- US Narrator: Alec Baldwin.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- Gligar (cameo)
- Chimchar (cameo)
- Squirtle (cameo)
- Mudkip (cameo)
- Ash Ketchum
- Narrator: Ash’s Pokemon love being shiny and clean. It makes them feel cheerful, as they walk across the Pokemon Universe. Piplup often has the dirtiest work to do, but he likes to be clean as well as any other Pokemon, so showers are important to Piplup. But Ash had bad news.
- Ash: Due to a water shortage, no Pokemon shall have more than one shower a day. Usefulness before cleanliness.
- Narrator: And then, he left. Piplup was upset.
Piplup: I get dirty! I need showers. Buizel only does it to feel important.
- Buizel: I am important. I'm an express Pokemon!
Turtwig: You're a pouty Pokemon, Piplup.
Piplup: No, I'm not!
Narrator: And Piplup walked away. Piplup was loading cargo at the Pokemon Docks. He was trying extra hard to stay clean. But the Unown were being naughty. As Piplup pushed them under the coal chute, they sang out.
- Unown: On, on, on!
Narrator: Piplup found himself under the chute, and coal dust flew everywhere."
Piplup: "Oh no!" (Coughs) I'm filthy!
- Narrator: Piplup felt awful, but he knew he had to carry on. On the way to the general store, the Unown teased Piplup even more.
- Unown: Yaketty-clack, don't look back, dirty Piplup's on our track!
Piplup: Be quiet
Narrator: When Piplup arrived at the general store, he was very upset.
Piplup: From now on, I am only doing work where I won't get dirty!
Narrator: Pidgeot was at the general store, picking up medical supplies.
- Pidgeot: Hello, Piplup!
Narrator: He called. And he took off, blowing dirt everywhere.
Piplup: Not again! I want a shower!
Piplup's Animator: Usefulness before cleanliness.
Piplup: "I want to be useful where I can't get dirty
Piplup's Animator: There's a load of sugar going to the Pokemon University Chocolate Factory. We could deliver the sugar.
Piplup: "Sugar. That's nice and clean."
Narrator: Piplup was pleased. Piplup didn't know that earlier, a leaky oil drum had spilled oil onto the road. When he approached the chocolate factory, he tried to stop, but it was too late! Piplup's feet just skidded on the oily road.
Piplup: Oh no
Piplup: Yuck! I've never been this dirty!
Narrator: He was covered from head to toe in sticky, gooey chocolate. Back at his mansion, everybody thought it was very funny.
Pikachu: You look good enough to eat!
Narrator: Pikachu chuckled.
- Turtwig: Pudding Piplup
Sudowoodo: Choc-ice on feet
Narrator: It was Ash.
Ash You've had a trying day, Piplup
Piplup: Yes, master
Ash: But you've shown us all that usefulness does come before cleanliness. So, you can have your shower.
Piplup: Oh, master!
Ash: And a new Piplup medallion.
Narrator: Piplup just beamed