Pirates of The Station is the tenth episode of Shining Time Station's eighth season. It aired on Ready Set Learn The Channel on November 28, 2003.
- The Kids' WB characters want to have a pirate celebration. Ren, Tula and Ioz arrive to see Stacy, Harry and Billy. Meanwhile, Schemer, Schemee and the Kids' WB villains are willing to be thieves.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries
- Sylvester (Joe Alaskey)
- Tweety (Joe Alaskey)
- Hector (Frank Welker)
- Granny (June Foray)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Megaman NT Warriors
- Lan Hikari (Alex Doduk)
- Dex Ogreon (Scott McNeil)
- Maylu Sakurai (Brittney Wilson)
- Yai Ayano (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Eugene Chaud (Scott Perrie)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent Jay (Keith Diamond)
- Agent Kay (Gregg Berger)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Tom and Jerry Tales
- Tom Cat (Don Brown)
- Jerry Mouse (Samuel Vincent)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
From Captain Simian and The Space Monkeys
- Captain Charles "Chuck" Simian (Jerry Doyle)
- Gor-illa (James L. Avery, Sr.)
- Shao Lin (Karen Maruyama)
- Spydor (Dom Irrera)
- Dr. Splitz (Maurice LaMarche)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Eddie The Squirrel (Dwight Schultz)
From The Adventures of The Koopalings
- Larry Koopa (Adam McArthur)
- Morton Koopa Jr. (Phil LaMarr)
- Wendy O. Koopa (Janyse Jaud)
- Iggy Koopa (Greg Cipes)
- Roy Koopa (Jason Marsden)
- Lemmy Koopa (Ashley Johnson)
- Ludwig Von Koopa (Danny Cooksey)
From X-Men Evolution
- Lance Alvers (Christopher Grey)
- Todd Tolansky (Noel Fisher)
- Pietro Maximoff (Richard Ian Cox)
- Wanda Maximoff (Kelly Sheridan)
- Frederick J. Dukes (Michael Dobson)
From The Pirates of Dark Water
- Ren (George Newbern)
- Tula (Jodi Benson)
- Ioz (Jim Cummings)
- Salty's Secret
- Salty's Stormy Tale
- You Are A Pirate
Thomas Song in the Anything Tunnel
- This is the episode where are introduced to Ren, Tula and Ioz.
- It is revealed that the treasure is to be hidden.
- All the characters are in pirate clothing.
- Schemer mentions his mom.
- A Pirate's Life For Me plays in the end credits.
- (We open this episode with the Shining Time Station theme song)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (We then see the Kids' WB characters at the station one morning, dressed in pirate clothing)
- Ash: So, mateys. Are you in for treasure.
- Mary: Right you are, captain.
- Omi: We've been so kind to everyone.
- Kimiko: That's good.
- Amy: My shoe-less sister likes her tan colored tights.
- Mel: I see.
- Rosie: Diana's my cute sister. She's part of my family.
- Rachael: As well as my pink and black striped stockings.
- Scooby: Ren, Rula and Rioz will come to see us right now.
- Shaggy: Like, yes they are.
- Stacy: It's a good thing we're pirates.
- Harry: Of course we do.
- Billy: Look, Ren, Tula and Ioz are here.
- (Ren, Tula and Ioz arrive)
- Ren, Tula and Ioz: Hey there.
- (The Conductors appear, dressed in pirate clothing)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Ahoy there, you three.
- Rikochet: It's Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3!
- Flea: The Flea is glad you're all here.
- Susie: We were ready to be pirates.
- Emma: Are you in for it?
- Mr. Conductor 3: Yes, Emma. We're all in.
- Virgil: Cool!
- Richie: We'd be happy to help.
- Alex: Everything's going bizarre.
- Peter: Did Salty come to the Island of Sodor?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Of course he is, Peter. He's a dockyard diesel full of tales. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and Salty's Secret starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: All the engines on the Island of Sodor love their work. But sometimes there was too much work. That's what Sir Topham Hatt brings new engines to the island. Salty the Dockyard Diesel is one of these engines. He loves to tell tales of the sea.
- Salty: We heave until the old favor quite the tide. Arrgh, it's good to be useful.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty was excited about coming to the Island of Sodor. Islands are surrounded by the sea. Salty loves the sea. Soon Salty arrived at his new job.
- Salty: Ahoy, mateys. Salty, pride of the seven seas. I'm the new diesel and I'm here to give you some help.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Bill and Ben didn't think they needed any help, especially from a diesel.
- Mavis: Welcome to Center Island Quarry.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said proudly. Salty looked all around. Everywhere he looked, he saw nothing but rocks.
- Salty: A quarry?!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He cried.
- Salty: There must be some mistake. I'm a dockyard diesel.
- Mavis: You're a quarry diesel now.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said. And she explained that they had to complete an important job for Sir Topham Hatt. Salty was sad that he wouldn't be working by the sea. But he knew what it meant to be a really useful engine and he sent to work at once.
- Salty: Ah well.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty said.
- Salty: At least they're be trucks.
- Mavis: You better mind them.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said.
- Mavis: They can be a bother.
- Bill: He won't last five minutes.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Bill.
- Ben: Those trucks will trip him up soon enough.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Ben. But to Bill and Ben surprised, the trucks seem to give Salty no trouble at all.
- Salty: ...the tiller spins and the captain yawns. Yo-ho-ho and the bucket of prawns the tiller spins.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sang Salty.
- Trucks: And the captain yawns.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sang the trucks. Thanks to Salty, Sir Topham Hatt's important job was almost done. Bill and Ben were surprised and a little jealous.
- Ben: Here comes Mr. Show Off.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Grouched Ben.
- Mavis: You have to admit he's got a neck with those trucks.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Mavis.
- Bill: Driver says he'll board the boats off his stories.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Bill. But Salty didn't say a word. He didn't come near the shed. Mavis was worried. She rolled along side and asked him what he was doing on his own.
- Salty: Oh I thought I might I catch a bit of sea breeze.
- Mavis: You really miss the sea, don't you?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Mavis.
- Salty: Aye.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Salty.
- Salty: I do.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But Salty knew the quarry work was important. The next day he tried to show Bill and Ben his secret with the trucks.
- Salty: I like working to a musical rhythm.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Salty: And so did the trucks. Why don't you give it a try, me harties?
- Bill: Here we go, here we go, here we go.
- Ben: No we don't, no we don't, no we don't don't don't.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But try as they might, Bill and Ben could not move the trucks the way Salty could. Later that day, Sir Topham Hatt came to the quarry. He was surprised the job had been completed.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done.
- Mavis: It was Salty.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Mavis.
- Mavis: We couldn't have done it without him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Then I've got a bigger job for you, Salty.
- Salty: Aye-aye, Sir. What kind of quarry is it?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Quarry?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'm sending you to Brendam Docks.
- Salty: The docks!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty explained.
- Salty: The docks are hard by the sea! Oh thank you Sir!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Salty: This reminds me of the time in bimini.
- Mr. Conductor 2: And Salty was telling stories again. Salty loves Brendam Docks. He gets more work done then three engines and feels really useful. And only the trucks know his secrets.
- Salty: ...the tiller spins and the captain yawns.
- (Salty's Secret ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: So you see, Salty's new to the Island of Sodor.
- Jade: Whoa.
- Buena Girl: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Chuck: We'll be glad to help you.
- Gor: It's essential.
- Ren: Excellent.
- (Inside the arcade's jukebox)
- Tito: Yo ho ho. We're pirates!
- Didi: Sure, captain.
- Tex: We know a Lazy Town song.
- Rex: You Are A Pirate is our performance.
- Grace: Let's do it in a full band.
- Tito: Sure thing, mateys! A one, a two, a one, two, three, four.
- (Tito sings You Are A Pirate)
- Tito: Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be! Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! You are a pirate! (Yay!) We got us a map (a map!) to lead us to a hidden box, Thats all locked up with locks (with locks!) and buried deep away. We'll dig up the box (the box!), we know it's full of precious booty Burst open the locks, and then we'll say "HOORAY!" Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, If you love to sail the sea, you are a pirate! WEIGH ANCHOR! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be! Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! Arr - yarr - ahoy and avast, dig in the dirt and you dig in it fast! Hang the black flag at the end of the mast! You are a pirate! HA HA HA (Yay!) We're sailing away (set sail!), adventure waits on every shore! We set sail and explore (ya-har!) and run and jump all day (Yay!) We float on our boat (our boat!) until its time to drop the anchor, Then hang up our coats (aye-aye!) until we sail again! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, If you love to sail the sea you are a pirate! LAND HO! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! Yar har wind at your back lads, wherever you go! Blue sky above and blue ocean below, you are a pirate! HA HA HA HA HA HA! You are a pirate!
- (You Are A Pirate ends)
- (We find Schemer and Schemee with the Kids' WB villains)
- Schemer: Oh, I'm hoping to see a treasure.
- Schemee: Yes indeed.
- Jessie: As bad pirates, we'll stand against one.
- Cliff: That's right.
- Larry: At last, we're rich.
- Lance: Let's rock together.
- (We find Mr. Conductor 3 with Ozzy and Drix)
- Ozzy: Salty's having his own music video.
- Drix: Take us to the Anything Tunnel.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Right you are, mateys.
- (We zoom to the Anything Tunnel and Salty starts)
- Men: (singing) There's a dockside Diesel we know well, who can spin a yarn, who can tell a tale, he loves the sea and the ships that sail, Salty is his name. He works so hard, he's very very proud, his friends all love him being around, when the sun goes down they'll gather round, for a tale or a song of the sea.
- Children: (singing) On with the sailor's song, follow on, Salty's song, follow the leader home, follow the leader home. Salty, tell us another one, Salty, spin us another one, Salty, one more story will do, Salty, oh Salty, we'll always follow you.
- Men: (singing) Everyone knows the troublesome trucks, push their luck, get the engines stuck. But someone knows just what to do, Salty is his name. When he rolls along, he hums his song, a pretty little song, let me tag along. And his rhythm makes them follow on, homeward bound we go.
- Children: (singing) On with the sailor's song, follow on, Salty's song, follow the leader home, follow the leader home. Salty, sing us another one, Salty, spin us another one, Salty, one more story will do, Salty, oh Salty, We'll always follow you, Salty, tell us another one, Salty, spin us another one, Salty, tell us another one do, Salty, oh Salty, we'll always follow you, we'll always follow you, we'll always follow you.
- (Salty ends)
- Mr. Conductor 3: