Pirates of The Station is an episode of the TVO Kids version of Shining Time Station. It is episode 10 of the eighth season that aired on November 28, 2003.
- This treasure hunting episode features some of Kids' WB and Fox Kids' most favorite shows like What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Ozzy and Drix, Jackie Chan Adventures, Mucha Lucha, Pokemon, Xiaolin Showdown, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Hoop-a-Joop, Digimon, Flint The Time Detective, Star Fox, Dinozaurs, Shinzo, Donkey Kong Country, Mon Colle Knights and Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. One day, they prepare for the biggest treasure hunt ever. Ren, Tula and Ioz drop by to help Stacy, Harry and Billy. However, Schemer, Schemee and The Wolfpack attempt to make the robbery, but nothing worked. After that, Ren thanks the others.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Stacy Jones (Didi Conn)
- Harry Cupper (Leonard Jackson)
- Billy Twofeathers (Tom Jackson)
- Horace Schemer (Brian O'Conner)
- Schemee (Jonathan Shapiro)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Vin Walterson (Peter Kelamis)
- Sam Williams (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Erica Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Jacqueline Adair (Katie Griffin)
- Flan Cabot (Phil LaMarr)
- Dark Onion (Brianne Siddall)
- Tai Kamiya (Joshua Seth)
- Kari Kamiya (Lara Jill Miller)
- Angie Hinomoto (Colleen O'Shaughnessy)
- Marcus Damon (Quinton Flynn)
From Flint The Time Detective
- Flint Hammerhead (R. Martin Klein)
- Sarah Goodman (Tifanie Christun)
- Tony Goodman (Brian Donovan)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
- Kaito Tatsuno (Jason Spisak)
- Taki (Doug Erholtz)
- Rick (Michael Lindsay)
- Rena (Philece Sampler)
- Mushra (Tom Gibis)
- Sago (Steven Blum)
- Binka (Philece Sampler)
- Yakumo Tatsuro (Peggy O'Neal)
- Kutal (Bob Papenbrook)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Mon Colle Knights
- Mondo Ooya (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Rockna Hiiragi (Brianne Siddall)
From Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
- Jason Lee Scott (Austin St. John)
- Zack Taylor (Walter Emanuel Jones)
- Trini Kwan (Thuy Trang)
- Kimberly Hart (Amy Jo Johnson)
- Billy Cranston (David Yost)
- Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank)
From The Pirates of Dark Water
- Ren (George Newbern)
- Tula (Jodi Benson)
- Ioz (Jim Cummings)
- Salty's Secret
- Salty's Stormy Tale
- You Are A Pirate
- Mondo and Rockna debut.
- Kimiko is wearing her Hear Some Evil, See Some Evil outfit.
- This takes place at the ship.
- Ren, Tula and Ioz also debut.
- A Pirate's Life For Me plays in the end credits.
- (The episode opens with the show's theme)
- Man: Reach for the steam, reach for the whistle, going the railing road. Reach for the words, reach for the story, follow the rainbow sun. To a Shining Time Station, where dreams can come true, waiting there for you.
- (The episode then opens with the Kids' WB and Fox Kids characters at the ship)
- Ash: All right!
- Rikochet: It's pirate day.
- Mel: We can hardly say that it's time for a treasure hunt.
- Daphne: That's cool.
- Tai: Well, it's a good thing we're ready.
- Fox: You got it.
- Binka: I would love to see pirates.
- Rena: It is our expedition to the world's finest class.
- Stacy: It's time that we're set.
- Harry: Yes we do.
- Billy: Look, the cast of The Pirates of Dark Water.
- Ren, Tula and Ioz: Hey guys.
- Ash: Wow.
- Mary: Ren, Tula and Ioz are here.
- Brock: (with his eyes turned into hearts) I knew i'd find you here.
- Tula: Huh?
- Brock: (proposing to Tula) It's a pleasure to marry me when we finish our hunt.
- Tula: Yes but...
- (Kaiba grabs Brock by his back and pulls him aside)
- Kaiba: Get a move on, Brock. I have no business with the likes of you.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Yo ho ho. It's a pleasure me hearties.
- Scooby: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Shaggy: Like, we're so happy to have you here.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Oh yes, Shaggy. This year, we're treasure hunting.
- Ozzy: See, Drix? They're totally in.
- Drix: Do you know about Salty?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sure thing. He had his first day with a secret to tell. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and Salty's Secret starts)
- Mr. Conductor 2: All the engines on the Island of Sodor love their work. But sometimes there was too much work. That's what Sir Topham Hatt brings new engines to the island. Salty the Dockyard Diesel is one of these engines. He loves to tell tales of the sea.
- Salty: We heave until the old favor quite the tide. Arrgh, it's good to be useful.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty was excited about coming to the Island of Sodor. Islands are surrounded by the sea. Salty loves the sea. Soon Salty arrived at his new job.
- Salty: Ahoy, mateys. Salty, pride of the seven seas. I'm the new diesel and I'm here to give you some help.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Bill and Ben didn't think they needed any help, especially from a diesel.
- Mavis: Welcome to Center Island Quarry.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said proudly. Salty looked all around. Everywhere he looked, he saw nothing but rocks.
- Salty: A quarry?!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He cried.
- Salty: There must be some mistake. I'm a dockyard diesel.
- Mavis: You're a quarry diesel now.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said. And she explained that they had to complete an important job for Sir Topham Hatt. Salty was sad that he wouldn't be working by the sea. But he knew what it meant to be a really useful engine and he sent to work at once.
- Salty: Ah well.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty said.
- Salty: At least they're be trucks.
- Mavis: You better mind them.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Mavis said.
- Mavis: They can be a bother.
- Bill: He won't last five minutes.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Bill.
- Ben: Those trucks will trip him up soon enough.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Ben. But to Bill and Ben surprised, the trucks seem to give Salty no trouble at all.
- Salty: ...the tiller spins and the captain yawns. Yo-ho-ho and the bucket of prawns the tiller spins.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sang Salty.
- Trucks: And the captain yawns.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Sang the trucks. Thanks to Salty, Sir Topham Hatt's important job was almost done. Bill and Ben were surprised and a little jealous.
- Ben: Here comes Mr. Show Off.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Grouched Ben.
- Mavis: You have to admit he's got a neck with those trucks.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Mavis.
- Bill: Driver says he'll board the boats off his stories.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Bill. But Salty didn't say a word. He didn't come near the shed. Mavis was worried. She rolled along side and asked him what he was doing on his own.
- Salty: Oh I thought I might I catch a bit of sea breeze.
- Mavis: You really miss the sea, don't you?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Mavis.
- Salty: Aye.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Salty.
- Salty: I do.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But Salty knew the quarry work was important. The next day he tried to show Bill and Ben his secret with the trucks.
- Salty: I like working to a musical rhythm.
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Salty: And so did the trucks. Why don't you give it a try, me harties?
- Bill: Here we go, here we go, here we go.
- Ben: No we don't, no we don't, no we don't don't don't.
- Mr. Conductor 2: But try as they might, Bill and Ben could not move the trucks the way Salty could. Later that day, Sir Topham Hatt came to the quarry. He was surprised the job had been completed.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done.
- Mavis: It was Salty.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Mavis.
- Mavis: We couldn't have done it without him.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Then I've got a bigger job for you, Salty.
- Salty: Aye-aye, Sir. What kind of quarry is it?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Quarry?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I'm sending you to Brendam Docks.
- Salty: The docks!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Salty explained.
- Salty: The docks are hard by the sea! Oh thank you Sir!
- Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- Salty: This reminds me of the time in bimini.
- Mr. Conductor 2: And Salty was telling stories again. Salty loves Brendam Docks. He gets more work done then three engines and feels really useful. And only the trucks know his secrets.
- Salty: ...the tiller spins and the captain yawns.
- (Salty's Secret ends)
- Mr. Conductor 2: So that's how it's Salty's first visit to Sodor.
- Omi: Wow, that's awesome.
- Raimundo: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Uh huh.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ren: Anyone for a treasure hunt?
- Others: We will.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: You Are A Pirate, sung by me.
- Didi: Why yes.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: It's a full throttle.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Tito sings You Are A Pirate, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Tito: Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be! Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! You are a pirate! (Yay!) We got us a map (a map!) to lead us to a hidden box, Thats all locked up with locks (with locks!) and buried deep away. We'll dig up the box (the box!), we know it's full of precious booty Burst open the locks, and then we'll say "HOORAY!" Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, If you love to sail the sea, you are a pirate! WEIGH ANCHOR! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is all right to be! Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! Arr - yarr - ahoy and avast, dig in the dirt and you dig in it fast! Hang the black flag at the end of the mast! You are a pirate! HA HA HA (Yay!) We're sailing away (set sail!), adventure waits on every shore! We set sail and explore (ya-har!) and run and jump all day (Yay!) We float on our boat (our boat!) until its time to drop the anchor, Then hang up our coats (aye-aye!) until we sail again! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, If you love to sail the sea you are a pirate! LAND HO! Yar - har - fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want 'cause a pirate lives free, you are a pirate! Yar har wind at your back lads, wherever you go! Blue sky above and blue ocean below, you are a pirate! HA HA HA HA HA HA! You are a pirate!
- (You Are A Pirate ends)