Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a VHS idea made by ThomasandHomer. It was released in 1997 by Warner Home Video/PBS Home Video.
- Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady (George Carlin)
- Thomas Goes Fishing (Ringo Starr)
- Thomas and Bertie's Great Race (Ringo Starr)
- Thomas Breaks the Rules (Ringo Starr)
- Gordon Takes a Dip (Ringo Starr)
- Bertie's Chase (Ringo Starr)
- Percy Takes the Plunge (Ringo Starr)
- A New Friend for Thomas (Ringo Starr)
- Really Useful Engine
- Gone Fishing
- Thomas's Anthem
- Told by Ringo Starr and George Carlin
- This was originally a UK VHS told by Ringo Starr and Michael Angelis
- This VHS came with five activities: 1) An activity poster; 2) Instructions to make an engine shed; 3) Three recipes; 4) Make a door hanger; 5) Follow the engines through a maze
- This was the second VHS tape released by Warner Home Video/PBS Home Video, and has the PBS Kids 1993 logo with the P-Pals singing, "This is PBS -- whoo-hoo!" at the beginning and end of the video.
- In Bertie's Chase, when the conductor blows his whistle, the line, "The Conductor blew his whistle" is actually taken from "Thomas and the Conductor". Also the line, "And the stationmaster told the guard and driver what had happen" is taken out.